It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rabbit Zone Showcase Artist – Bloodrock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
PODcast:

The Rabbit Zone Showcase Artist – Bloodrock

Here is one of the many Rabbit Zone Artist Interview Shows I did back in 2006 with unsigned artists. If you enjoyed this show, please let the artist know by posting your comments on this show thread. Although some artists have been signed by major labels since 2006, this was an amazing part of my re-emergence to the world as Dave Rabbit.

Dave

VISIT THE Dave Rabbit HOME PAGE

length: 87:45
file: btsmpod_3118.mp3
size: 30853k
feed: btsm

[edit on 10/29/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
that was really good, thanks Dave.

I am gonna check out some more of this artist.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hello Dave from another 58 year old Vietnam vet and former Oak Cliff resident of the fifties and 60s. I was talking about music with a friend just days ago and I brought up the song D.O.A. but could not remember the group, but he did. I was surprised and pleased that you were to pop up with this interview.... We might have crossed paths in Oak Cliff at some time. I dated some girls that went to Stockard, Cruised on Hampton Rd.,in Wynnewood, and all over Oak Cliff and Dallas. Do you remember the "Mystics", or "The Chessmen" (with Jimmie Vaughn). I remember the first time I heard D.O.A. while driving near Mountain Creek Lake, and thinking, how eerie but so cool the song was.... The sound of Stevie' organ playing made that song, but the girl that was with me at the time said it disturbed her.... Thanks for stimulating some memories.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Replied to you privately via U2U!

Dave

top topics

join