It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone worried about going to work on Nov. 5?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Are we just going to be in perpetual FEAR all our lives???

Uh uh. No. I refuse to be in fear anymore.The heck with that.

I want to hear good positive words from my next president, OBAMA!!

He's POSITIVE.

FEAR will only continue with McCain.

I'm done with FEAR.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikk7111

Bush took us to our graves, bury us and pissed all over it. Obama is making sure our children's future are well taken care of.

Sure will, he'll bury them next to us!

If I was a betting man i wouldn't bet on that. Do you see the amount of students for Obama. They are flocking to him in an amazing way. Either your saying the new generation are not that bright and are basically young sheep's or Obama is just that good at fooling people.

What's with you and the politics of fear. You're probably the kind of person that walks into a kindergarten class and think the kids are plotting against you when they reach of age. Relax man. Obama is not that bad. How many Presidents have we had in the past and why the massive amount of fear around Obama. I said it before and I will say it again. If Obama is as you think and he goes in and do what you think he will do. Don't put the blame entirely on him. Blame Congress and Senate as they are apart of the checks and Balances that are put in place to protect us. Look what Bush got away with. I blame him, Congress and Senate among others...Stop the fear. If you like McCain you like him but no need to make people fear Obama as if he is the Antichrist

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

He's POSITIVE.

I'm done with FEAR.

Very good for you..I couldn't have said it better.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Originally posted by David9176
I commute to the city...and i work a regular eight hour shift during the day...for the most part a normal work period.

With all of the talks about riots possibly happening....i'm worried about going to work and having my vehicle vandalized or possibly even my companies building. Often we hear of shootings blocks away and twice i've actually heard gunfire at work...which none of this had anything to do with the election. What i'm asking is with the current history of the area...should i be worried about going to work? Is anyone else feeling alittle nervous about it? I keep hearings stories and i've seen a thread about people stocking up on weapons and ammo. I've also started to see commercials from gun stores on tv which i don't remember seeing before.

Don't be worried. There are a lot of peacekeepers out there. We will have your back. Nuff' said.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
If i had children...i don't know if i'd let them even go to school. Very uncertain times.

You know I hadn't even thought of that, but now I'm wondering. I might keep them home from school. On the other hand, like someone else said, it might be a while before we find out who won.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by walkinghomer

Originally posted by rikk7111

Bush took us to our graves, bury us and pissed all over it. Obama is making sure our children's future are well taken care of.

Sure will, he'll bury them next to us!

If I was a betting man i wouldn't bet on that. Do you see the amount of students for Obama. They are flocking to him in an amazing way. Either your saying the new generation are not that bright and are basically young sheep's or Obama is just that good at fooling people.

What's with you and the politics of fear. You're probably the kind of person that walks into a kindergarten class and think the kids are plotting against you when they reach of age. Relax man. Obama is not that bad. How many Presidents have we had in the past and why the massive amount of fear around Obama. I said it before and I will say it again. If Obama is as you think and he goes in and do what you think he will do. Don't put the blame entirely on him. Blame Congress and Senate as they are apart of the checks and Balances that are put in place to protect us. Look what Bush got away with. I blame him, Congress and Senate among others...Stop the fear. If you like McCain you like him but no need to make people fear Obama as if he is the Antichrist

You think Obama is good for this nation??? If Obama wins Nov. 4, watch what happens to the stock market on Nov. 5.

That will be your indication of what's going to happen to this country. It's not going to be pretty compared to the last 8 years.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

He's POSITIVE.

I'm done with FEAR.

The ONLY positive thing coming from Obama will be his concession speech.

Not a one liner anymore.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I don't know what will happen post-election day, but I've taken that week off from work and am well stocked with supplies and armed as well.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
I don't know what will happen post-election day, but I've taken that week off from work and am well stocked with supplies and armed as well.

OMg, really? I mean really? You took a week off and armed yourself and preare for what.. WW3?? Get a grip on reality.

I got no probs with a guy taking time off for some R and R, but get real. No matter who wins, life goes on november 5th.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

Without revealing your precise location, what part of the country do you reside...if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
wow, does every here live in fear like this on a daily basis?

this is ridiculous

i think alot of people will be upset but i hardly doubt riots will break out

the only thing riots do is hurt the communities you are in, unless you drive 100 miles out of your own town and riot there

still i hardly think a riot will break out

living in fear is a terrible way to live

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

OMg, really? I mean really? You took a week off and armed yourself and preare for what..

A. This was a planned vacation week set up about 6 months ago.
B. I own a gun to protect myself, my family and property from loss or harm. Especially living a low income, very pro-Obama area.
C. "prepare for what..." That is exacty what I'm preparing myself for, the unknown outcome of the upcoming election.

Nothing may happen, but why be the fool and wait until it's too late to be prepared?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Sanity Lost

OMg, really? I mean really? You took a week off and armed yourself and preare for what.. WW3?? Get a grip on reality.

I got no probs with a guy taking time off for some R and R, but get real. No matter who wins, life goes on november 5th.

well just like his screenname "sanity lost"

explains so much there

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

The answer to your question one can find in my avatar to the left.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

ok so you kinda mis represented yourself. You made it look as if you too the week off simply in reaction to hostility now and feared riots in the streets. Have a good vacation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join