It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something REALLY weird just happaned to me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I live with my family, had to move back home last year due to financial difficulties. I've not spoken to anyone in the house about it because, in all honesty, I'm 99% certain they'll put it down to being a bad dream.

However, I'm 99% certain it wasn't. I won't rule out the possibility, but it was too realistic to be a dream. I was surprised to see the time as 2am after it all, as it seemed like a good hour or two since i climbed into bed, when infact it was less than 30 minutes.

And the heart racing thing - I'll admit to having an idea of what it feels like when certain drugs are in my system, that could cause my body to race. However, I was pretty sure I was going to die because my heart was beating that fast.

Final point - I don't remember dreams for more than 5-10 minutes after waking up. Even if I write it down (which I occasionally do) upon waking, I'll have to look back at my scribblings to remember what happened.
But its now 5 days since it happened, and I can remember it as clearly as any remarkable event (say, 9/11 or passing my driving test), without referring to my notes (which are exclusively here, I couldn't find a pen at the time).

I'm not going to set up any 'booby traps' because I don't think they would detect anything. I'm of the opinion that beings advanced enough to get into my home without breaking any doors or windows (everything is locked at night) would also be advanced enough to not trip over a hidden wire.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

It's Graham Hancock.....

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfisolated
I live with my family, had to move back home last year due to financial difficulties. I've not spoken to anyone in the house about it because, in all honesty, I'm 99% certain they'll put it down to being a bad dream.

However, I'm 99% certain it wasn't. I won't rule out the possibility, but it was too realistic to be a dream. I was surprised to see the time as 2am after it all, as it seemed like a good hour or two since i climbed into bed, when infact it was less than 30 minutes.

And the heart racing thing - I'll admit to having an idea of what it feels like when certain drugs are in my system, that could cause my body to race. However, I was pretty sure I was going to die because my heart was beating that fast.

Final point - I don't remember dreams for more than 5-10 minutes after waking up. Even if I write it down (which I occasionally do) upon waking, I'll have to look back at my scribblings to remember what happened.
But its now 5 days since it happened, and I can remember it as clearly as any remarkable event (say, 9/11 or passing my driving test), without referring to my notes (which are exclusively here, I couldn't find a pen at the time).

I'm not going to set up any 'booby traps' because I don't think they would detect anything. I'm of the opinion that beings advanced enough to get into my home without breaking any doors or windows (everything is locked at night) would also be advanced enough to not trip over a hidden wire.

Better idea if someone really wanted to test out if they were actually being taken.

1. First of all full unbroken saltine crackers covering the floor so if anything is standing on the floor or was you will know when you get up. However it could just be written off as you sleep walking so step number 2.

2. Before placing down the crackers take fishing line and tape individual pieces of fishing line across windows and doorways. Use a lot of lines and then you can check if a large amount of them are missing when you awake and if that is the case check your body to see if you have any line marks on it.

I would say use spider webs but you can't get a spider to auto spin you webs across a doorway or window even though that would be the best way to determine anyone entering the area.

3. Could always place paint at any entrance area in cookie sheet and see if you get foot prints on the floor. Although it could ruin your carpet, I would think at that point there would be much more important things to consider, than a ruined carpet with alien foot prints on it.

<< 1   >>

join