It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something REALLY weird just happaned to me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
OK I'll be straight
I don't normally believe these kinda stories too much, but this has just scared the life outta me.

Its02:13am here, I awoke at 2. I got into bed at about twenty to/quarter to two.

I woke up at some point in that time because I thought I heard my mum scream my name, as though I was being taken away. I felt a presence of something around me, I could see shadows and odd green lights reflecting off my walls. Next thing all black.

Suddenly, all I can see is a grey misty situation. I appear to be lying on my back on a table in my underwear, and I can make out figures, maybe 5 or 6 around me.

I felt paralysed through all this. My heart got faster to the point it was racing and I thought I might have been dying. Really.

Then, I 'snap out' as though nothing happened. I stay still for a moment (come to think of it my eyes are stinging really really badly now as I type this), then look round. Reach over, and the lamp is there, I'm back in my bed where I was before. I sit trembling for a minute before reaching for the laptop to type this on here.

Not quite sure what happened there, but I heard a voice in the black before the grey bit saying 'were coming to get you' and my thoughts were 'oh no, theyre here again' - strange seeing as I had a strange experience a few years ago, which I have thought of abduction as a possible answer to.

Is there something weird going on?

I'm gonna go back to sleep cos its incredibly late here now, someone have any idea what I just went through?
It felt more real than a dream, I can lucid dream on occaision, and it did NOT feel like a dream.

I actually feel pretty shaken up now, and can hear odd beeping noises too.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, any feedback is welcome

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Probably aliens.

Or maybe it was something else. Buahahahahhahahah

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Well it's got all the earmarks of an abduction. I.e. the beeping noises, stinging eyes, feeling a presence, and the overwhelming sub-concious deja vu. I bet you're probably spent for the night tho...sleep well, and do your best to go about your day in the morning. I know it sounds almost condescending, but I've never heard of a human having any ability to resist or make abductions stop. If they want you, they'll have you...it's best to find a way to cope so that you can lead a normal day-life, y'know.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

Be nice, abductions are immensely disorienting...you're shaken for days and the feeling of absolute vulnerability is overwhelming.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by starsyren]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I understand completely. as I have been accosted by these beings since i was four or five.
the weirdest was when I was about21. I was dreaming that I was being held in a huge
hand and then I woke to the sound of what I thought was laughing or whispering and i looked up to see little blue men with very sad faces dressed in blue shirts and osh kosh by gosh sort of jeans. you know with straps like farmers wear. they were pulling my covers back over me and behind them stood several greys with the big eyes. the men were literally identical and i felt that they were workers for the greys. the sound i woke to was actually the whooshing skittering sound as they moved back from the bed and disappeared. I had never heard anyone speak of the blue men until i read Whitley Streiber
he has been dealing with abductions much more that I ever have and he mentioned the blue men and I felt justified about what i've seen. Another time i was asleep on the couch and i started to be lifted into the air. I could see the whole room even though my eyes were closed. then I started to float out the window and I tried to move and realized
they had me again. I've never really been frightened just angry. The paralyzing is because they know we humans are very emotional and they basically are afraid of us.
don't worry you're not crazy. when they come I've seen the bluish green light too.
I finally stopped being visited after I told my boyfriend about it He didn"t Know what to think. One night i was restless and got out of bed to sit on the couch. I guess i fell into a light sleep and woke up to see the lights but I didn't see beings and figured they had their way with me and were leaving. the next day my boyfriend said they were here last night were'nt they. He had a dream that he was this huge lionman and he saw the beings and he threatened them with bodily harm and plenty of anger. So I say to you don't be afraid, they feed on that.Get really angry "How dare they?" and I bet they will eventually stop bothering you.I hope this helped you.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I'm gonna go back to sleep

Suggestion: Next time you think maybe you're being abducted by aliens...don't go back to sleep.

What if it's not your phsyical body that's being abducted? What if it's your soul, your consciousness?

Then, I 'snap out'

...as if somehow your consciousness broke free of the event and you "returned" to your body?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

It may have been just a bad dream? How long did it take? I could be wrong, but don't people lose alot of time when they are abducted?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

don't people lose alot of time when they are abducted?

Depends on who you listen to. One school of thought is that the entire event occurs in zero time (hence the perception of paralysis: your consciousness is not constrained by time, but you can't move your physical body in zero time) and that time oddities only occur if the aliens are careless, and "re-insert" you into the timeline incorrectly.

*shrug*

Many possibilities. Not enough information. I try to be aware of what "might" be and withhold judgement for now.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Ah, good point. Thats why I was asking, just to know a little more.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by schism85]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I can relate to the sleep paralysis. I just posted a thread about the odd occurences in my house recently as well. Two odd things happened last night before the craziest nightmare I have ever had that you might find interesting-

When I walked in from outside my eyes were stinging terribly. When my girlfriend and I were lying in bed, we heard one loud and clear beep. There was nothing in my room that would make that noise. We have never heard it before.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I've not heard that theory before, very interesting...explains alot as well. God, I love logic!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
hi again

I've been trying to avoid thinking about it since, but its been stuck in my mind, and I've been drawn back to this thread. Thanks for the replies, its good to know its not just my mentality slipping away...

I'm certain it couldn't have been a dream. I don't remember dreams at all by the end of the next day, and now its the second day and its still crystal clear, and I'm more awake now.

I had a feeling of timelessness during what happened. I don't know about the blue men, I can just remember knowing I wasn't alone in my room. Next thing I 'opened' my eyes and all I could see was grey blurriness, as though surrounded by thick smoke, and I could just make out figures around me. It almost felt like I was awakening from an anaesthetic, the same confusion and hopelessness you'd feel upon waking from an operation (I've been through that a couple of times for sure.)
The fact that I didn't know what was going on but I could feel my body racing was what worried me, I've never felt my heart beat so fast, that was when I thought something bad was happening.

I kept thinking 'go away' and 'leave me alone', as I'm intrigued by the power of the mind; I have no idea if it worked or not, as I couldn't even be sure where I was after the experience.. I could see me bedroom wall but it was a lot more illuminated than it would be at 2am, and was worried to look round for fear of being in a sort of 'holding cell', and when I did I wanted to look out the window to make sure nothing was awry, which was hard enough seeing as I wasn't sure where in anywhere I was.

However, looking back, I don't feel much fear at all. Last night I thought I heard the "We're coming" voice again, and stayed up til 4am. Nothing happened, but I now feel as though I'd like to meet whatever (if any) creatures were there, I just feel curious about them now.
So long as I don't get paralyzed again...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

Hey OP knowing what might be going on is half the battle. I think LordBucket made some very valid points. Lets go on the hypothesis that it was an abduction, as LB said it could be an energetic manipulation rather than a physical one or both. However you can stop it. Tell them to F off.
I have energetic protection that I do, thing is, you are able and have the power to stop them.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If I were you I’d booby trap the bedroom.
Ok, not with something that’s going to kill anyone (anything) but I’d definitely want SOMETHING set up in that room.
Something to wake me up should anyone/thing come in when I was sleeping.
An fish line (invisible) strung across the doorway connected to some type of alarm.
Same with the windows, etc.
Better yet get something that will trip a camera to take some photos so you can come back and show us!
Really...No joke... Get yourself set up somehow.
If nothing else you’ll sleep better!
Hang in there!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfisolated
I woke up at some point in that time because I thought I heard my mum scream my name, as though I was being taken away.

Do you live at your Mum's house? If so have you asked her if anything strange happened last night?

[edit on 31-10-2008 by The Dave]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Holy crap, are you serious? Sentient beings intelligent enough to traverse the universe to experiment and study (allegedly) our kind and you think some jerry-riggin and booby traps are gonna ensure your privacy?! Wow..dude...just, wow....

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Your situation reminds me of a classic hallucinogen reaction. I am not saying you are on drugs by any means. Some people produce excess amounts of '___' in their brains, and have hallucinations spontaneously, when the pituitary gland secretes too much.

There is an excellent book on exactly this topic, by Graham Hitchcock, called Supernatural. It is an absolutley great read. In his book he describes the similarities in hallucinations among a varied group of persons and similarities in ufo abductions, shamanic journeying, cave painting, and he even talks about ancient religious experiences.

This is also a thought I had, many times when people talk about astrally projecting, they talk about a whoosh sound.

Anyway, please don't take offense, none was intended. I am just offering one of many thoughts on your story. I am glad you do not have fear about this, good luck.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I hear the occasional 'beep' myself- I also have seen a grey- but When i reacted and swung at him, he went bye bye. This was during a period of high stress, BTW.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wow, what an interesting event. I don't think I've ever been physically abducted but I'm pretty sure that my conciousness has been 'taken over'. I don't know if that makes sense or not. Kind of like forced astral travel. I know that I was there, but not physically there. Held hostage then 'put' back in my body. Almost like a rubber band snapping.

Do you live with your mum? This is important. If you do live with her, did she hear or sense something? If you don't live with her, was she also there?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join