It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacist 'plot' to assassinate Barack Obama foiled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

White supremacist 'plot' to assassinate Barack Obama foiled

www. telegraph.co.uk

According to the ATF, the men planned to go on a killing spree across the United States with Mr Obama, the Democratic nominee who is poised to become the country's first black president, as their final target.

Brian Weaks, an ATF agent, told a Memphis court on Monday that the pair had men discussed a "killing spree to include targeting a predominantly African-American school". The ATF said that the two men did not identify the school by name.

He continued: "They further stated that their final act of violence would be to attempt to kill/assassinate presidential candidate Barack Obama," he added, as the two men appeared before the federal court.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
ATF says plot to kill Obama, 102 people disrupted!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This proves that the United States security today is better than it was at the time of JFK. There are still racist white supremicists around. They claim this was their last attempt at an attack on Obama but we can never be certain.

I see that someone else has posted a thread about the plot, well, now you know that the plot was thwarted.

We can all breath easily again.

www. telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
We can all breath easily again.

With the amount of poor white people in America whose only establishment of superior illusionment was the color of their skin, I doubt Obama will ever be able to "breath easy again", for daring to do what they feel only a white men is deserving of doing. People like this group are everywhere, it's sad and digusting.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I don't agree with that. You are assuming that a simple interest group was after JFK, when the assassin was right under his nose in the form of his VP.

If Biden was planning this action I doubt it would ever be known until 50 years after it happened.

Those that try, succeed. Those that talk about it are stopped.

As well, these so called supremest groups are patsies. What would the advantage be to such an action? I think it would be divisive manipulation by hopefuls to incite a race war. I KNOW I would be shot walking through a low income predominantly black neighborhood in Chicago or Queens.

I think the time has come to realize that the media are trying to put the anticipation of a race war into the national psyche. WE HAVE TO THINK AND TALK ABOUT THIS ASAP to our other ethnic peers.

The best thing we can do people is TALK about it to your various ethnic friends and make sure you all have an understanding that none of you mean harm, will join any group in a race war etc. Prevention has to be a grassroots effort. If we can all grow the hell up already and unite against our manipulators on the information, street, social fronts we can win this damn thing before something very tragic happens. This is already getting crazy and out of control.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't know what's wrong with the rest of you, but I belive there's more to this than meets the eye:

Come on guys, just look at this:

US government agents say they have thwarted a plan by two conspirators to kill the White House front-runner and shoot or decapitate 102 black people

Excuse me? How can anyone plotting a "mass murder" just 'decide' to kill an exact amount of people? Did the Columbine killers think:
Well, I suppose we should kill only around 23 students - 24 would be a tad excessive?

The numbers 88 and 14 are significant to white supremacists because of the American white nationalist leader, David Lane, who died while serving a 190-year prison sentence for murder, racketeering, and conspiracy in May last year.

How convenient:
Again, they seem to believe that - after killing X amount of people - the "white supremacists" involved will just walk away?

Seriously, this whole story smacks of how they just "happened" to find the passports of the 9/11 hijackers untouched and unharmed on top of the rubble of the Twin Towers.

My theory is that this is all a sensationalist over-hyping of two clueless, wannabe "assassins" in an attempt to garner more sympathy for Obama:

Just think: Cui bono? - who benefits?

Will the numbers of those believing in "white supremacism" suddenly rise to astronomical levels if Obama, and 102 blacks, were killed? Would those two idiots become "racial heroes"?

Of course not - as I mentioned on another thread, the overhyping of "white supremacists plotting to kill Obama!!!11!11!" is possibly the easiest scenario for patsies, as:
White supremacists" - or anyone defined as such (even believing that Britain shouldn't look like Brazil in twenty years is "white supremacism"!) - are easy patsies:
If Neo-Nazis marched to Washington demanding that the "truth behind Obama's assassination by white supremacists" was revealed, would you support them? Or would you just want the cops to set the dogs on the racist pigs?
Picking ostracised, isolated etc groups as patsies is easy, as the sheeple are more likely to believe the government than said group.

Just think about that.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This was already posted at least twice. Search!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join