It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why our web bot obsession with no fear?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have been trying to figure out why some of us are turning into web bot junkies and the such.....well.

I have just been feeling like I can come back to God now, yet never to a religion.....

But prophecies have all said these times were comming, so instead of freaking out and panicing about all of this stuff we are hearing about, a LOT of us just seem to be preparing instead, and to almost be happy to hear more news of this system "crumbling"...

mabey we have faith underneath it all that we didn't realize that is now comming back to the surface, because we have to admit it, most of us are waiting for more and more info, instead of freaking out and sticking our heads in the sand.

Also, we don't seem to be sad to see a financial collapse....most of us can't wait for it to hit it's @SS with the door on the way out.

For the average Joe (Joette?) like me, I have never really been affected by the economy anyways.

Won't this mostly be a fall of the greedy, as the rest of us can't seem to wait to band togehter not to SURVIVE, but to THRIVE!

What are your thoughts?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by mellisamouse]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Just bumping as I changed the title since not one look, lol.
I guess some titles have more appeal?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I don't see the system crumbling. I see this wretched system becoming even more corrupt and powerful than ever before. The prophesies of the bible are not prophesies, but plans. I don't understand what you mean by web bot junkies. Are you saying people are on the web too much? How is it wrong to want to learn? The web is like a world you can explore. Anyways, yes, I would love for the economy to collapse if there were no consequences that would befall us by the force of the elite. Who knows for sure what hoops we will have to jump through like always when we enter any sort of "crisis" As for the greedy, I am sure those at the top will not be affected nearly as much as we wish they would.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yes I was thinking about this just today. Why am I rooting for the stock market to plummet and to see another country go bankrupt? Why am I not scared that the economy is going down tubes? I could not understand this as I am sure it WILL affect us, sooner or later, and it will hurt. So why this morbid glee at what is happening?

I think it is because the economy, like you said, has not served the common man all that well. The rich have steadily gotten richer..and we are left to pick up the tab because the party is over. I reckon it is schadenfreude.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, I don't feel a morbid glee, because I think the collapse WILL mostly affect the rich and greedy, and not make much difference to those of us that are used to just "getting by".

As I said before, during other recession, I didn't even notice, except it was EASIER on me because a lot of more things were on sale etc.

I think the average Joe will end up THRIVING in this rather than survivng, and it is the big guys who are ripping everyone off who are not only being EXPOSED, but will finally be held ACCOUNTABLE.

That is just what I feel this has been all leading up to in my opinion.

If it were a BAD thing, I think I would feel it in my gut and run away from it, but instead it feels like we can't wait to find out more.

I NEVER said it was a BAD thing to want to know more at all! I am one of the biggest info junkies myself!

I think we are living in exciting and revolutionary times.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I like your way of thinking.

Yes, we definitely are addicted to the carnage of the daily news and I think ATS now has more ireporters than cnn or drudge.

Maybe it's that through viewing foretold destruction we will no longer be betraying our beliefs. Maybe it's that finally, the world is reset Swiss Family Robinson status and we are all leaders of our own locale.

Long as I have ebay, yahoo, google, ats, coasttocoast, rense, infowars, cnn, fox, drudge & classic computing I don't mind going back to the hard labor of farming and chopping wood hahaha.

I hope the morning finds you well.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I KNOW! I LOVE gardening and making bread and getting exercise.....we will all be eating healthier and getting back in shape.....the makings for a hot future.....I mean future of hotties.....mabey I am looking for an easy way out of my internet addiction, lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I would suggest we are about to go through huge upheavals on Earth, as we do every 1,000 years, the last event brought about the dark ages.

I suggest there will be economic reform, Social reform, Scientific and technical reforms. but on a much larger scale than ever imagined and within 20 years our lives will have changed drastically.

I don't mean for the worst.

It will be like a mother giving birth, but after a difficult time, perhaps 100 years our understanding of our planet, Universe and especially ourselves will be nothing like it is today.

Old Computer systems will virtually disappear over night and totally different computer systems will emerge.

Possibly our economic system will disappear and a totally different system will emerge, as the greatest Inhibitor to humankind is money.

Money oppresses all.

All the problems in the world, come from money, or the lack of it.

All our restrictions in governments comes back to money, not enough for schooling, not enough for roading, not enough for health care, not enough for research and exploration...

Money is the disease that is killing humankind.

But because of all this, our Computer Systems and understanding of processing systems shall change, including our communication habits.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I think it would be amazing to see the big companies come down, but i do live in California , . I live in a small town, and people aren't hiring. there was an ad put in our paper for a job at capital pipe, 50 people were in line before the place even opened!!!!! So, for some one to say the average joe isn't affected much , they are. Even on minimum wage job's, the average person cant really get by on there own., 240 a week does not go far and thats if its a full time job.
Goto a construction site for tract homes, its a ghost town. Companies in Fresno are going bankrupt every week...... Everything is already going down the hole.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I think it would free us from our daily lives that have gotten to the point where we do nothing but think of how we can waste time. there are days where i do no more than just venture 2 blocks down the street and buy a slice of pizza and come back, sit on my computer and watch TV.

If we hit the fan, We will actually have a reason to do something. We will be free of the distractions. We will be free of trading dollars for products. We will have a more personal connection with what we do. We wont be making something and getting a check, we will be making or doing something and trading it directly with others and forming relationships.

dont know if this is exactly how it will turn out if something happens, but i think its the hope of this. the hope of being human again. It will be going back to our instinctive ways and i think alot of us crave this deep down.

I would love to build a cabin in the woods, and have to survive off the wild. It is a simple and peacefull life. Its not easy but its fulfilling.

I think we have jsut become too advanced for our own mental good. We have too much to fill our heads.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42
I don't see the system crumbling. I see this wretched system becoming even more corrupt and powerful than ever before. The prophesies of the bible are not prophesies, but plans. I don't understand what you mean by web bot junkies. Are you saying people are on the web too much? How is it wrong to want to learn? The web is like a world you can explore. Anyways, yes, I would love for the economy to collapse if there were no consequences that would befall us by the force of the elite. Who knows for sure what hoops we will have to jump through like always when we enter any sort of "crisis" As for the greedy, I am sure those at the top will not be affected nearly as much as we wish they would.

A little less than 2,000 years ago Jesus said to His disciples,

"What you are Looking for has Already Come, but you do Not Recognise it!"

The bible is the most misunderstood book on earth.

The Bible is a Parable.

The Bible was put together under the Control of the Roman Government.

The Bible is made up of Hebrew and Greek Parables that have Nothing at all to do with Human Primates.

The Parable is to do with the Metamorphosis of the Soul and Not Primates.

Because the bible as it is known today, only contains a very, very, small number of the Greek writings, there is No way, society today, can possibly understand the true nature of the story and can only put their faith in Ignorance.

There are so many errors caused by both Political and personal beliefs and understanding, of a completely different time.

None of the Churches today, are mentioned in the bible, Not even the Roman Church, Roman Catholic Church or any other denomination of Primates.

The Roman Churched Changed much in the Parables for example in the Revelation of Jesus Christ The Word "Church" was never in the original Greek texts.

In Fact there are 110 Different Greek versions the one in the bible is only one of them.

In the original writings of The Revelation of Jesus Christ, The words that I am referring to was "The Assemblies of Light", which the Roman Church changed to the word "Churches".

The Parable called The Revelation of Jesus Christ is just that!

Jesus Christ Revealed!

It is Not an Apocalyptic writing, as claimed by many.

Another example where translation goes astray, is in the use of the English word "Horse" as in the "Red Horse", "Black Horse", The "Pale Horse" and "White Horse", does Not mean, the Horse which is an animal, but rather the meaning of "Horse" is in the Context of the Word Horse as in a "Horse Chestnut", Where "Horse" means "Large and Round" just as a "Horse Chestnut" is a "Large and Round" Chestnut!

So the Horses Mentioned in The Revelation are Large Discs, and Not Animals called a Horse.

The Bright and Early Morning Star, is Not the planet Venus, as most human Primates believe, but in Fact is Jesus Christ Proclaimed in The Revelation of Jesus Christ, who is also known as the Sun of Righteousness, Day Star as mentioned in the book of 2 Peter Chapter 1 verse 19 and again as in the Day Spring and The Sun (Not Son) of Righteousness in the Book of Malachi Chapter 4 verse 2...

Quote:- But unto you that Fear my name, shall The Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings......

But in today's Good News bible t is translated as in the same book Malachi it is translated as....
Malachi Chapter 4 verse 2....

Quote:- But for you who obey me, my saving power will rise on you like the sun and bring healing like the sun's rays.

As you can see, this is a perfect example, of the corrupting of the text, by the churches of Primates of today...

There will be No collapse of anything and the 7,000 year program shall be finished in another 1,000 years, but your planet will certainly change but your understanding of what will happen is incorrect.

Whatever primates expect will happen, Shall Not happen, and what primates don't expect to happen Shall indeed happen.

The monetary system shall indeed go, and the understanding of primates shall change, but why not trust The Life and put away your insecurity and Superstition, for do you not realise Christ has already achieved Victory before it is made manifest to you.

Not a Single Soul, shall be Lost out of Christ's Hand, as His Healing is His Victory and Not yours or Any any other Primates...

So to draw a conclusion to your post the interpretation of human primates, holds No water at all, as the first resurrection took place 1,970 years ago, approximately.

Every ones hour of redemption comes at a different time and not simultaneously as believed by many human Primates.

This is why the hour or the day is Not known, but by the Father Only.

The time is at your so called death as you shall find.

As for what this thread it is about, it is about the net and Not religion and our relationship with the net!

[edit on 3-11-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

because I think the collapse WILL mostly affect the rich and greedy, and not make much difference to those of us that are used to just "getting by".

Complete economic collapse like we are discussing here will be no utopia for the poor man. Yes, the rich will lose greater quantities of money but you are kidding yourself if you think that the "regular people" won't be affected.

First, the major powers would probably rather try to spark WWIII rather than face complete collapse. WWIII means millions of "regular people" will be dying gruesome deaths.

If the economy collapses and all of the rich people lose everything, that means that there is no one to pay the "regular people". Regular people will turn to crime to feed their families. That will be regular people turning on other regular people out of survival.

We aren't talking about another "recession". Sure many regular people won't be affected by that. Of course MANY would lose their jobs and their savings, but they would survive it. We are talking about complete collapse, as in worse than the depression. The end of the nation as we know it.

Bad things would happen. It would not be everyone gleefully hanging out in their garden and baking bread. You would be defending your garden with whatever weapons you could scrape together and praying that nobody finds out about where you keep your bread.

I think people aren't afraid because they either haven't thought about what could really happen or they don't want to think about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Not every Human Primate on your planet is reliant or depend on money and worldly items, but have already come out of the monetary system as they were told to do by Life....

Only them that cling to the Earth and Money are those who shall learn the hard way....

Humankind can Not own anything on Earth it is all taken on your death because the World is Not owned by Human Primates.

Human Primates try to steal from life what is Not theirs, but is owned by Life. They do this by buying and selling what is Not theirs!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Not every Human Primate on your planet is reliant or depend on money and worldly items, but have already come out of the monetary system as they were told to do by Life....

Um.... are you suggesting that you are not a human primate from my planet?

Regardless, majority of human primates on my planet are reliant upon and depend upon money. Those would be the "regular people". I have nothing but praise for the people...er, um "human primates" who have removed themselves from the system, but they are very few and far between and certainly shouldn't be considered "regular people".

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

Um.... are you suggesting that you are not a human primate from my planet?

Regardless, majority of human primates on my planet are reliant upon and depend upon money. Those would be the "regular people". I have nothing but praise for the people...er, um "human primates" who have removed themselves from the system, but they are very few and far between and certainly shouldn't be considered "regular people".

Hmm I don't recall making out I was not experiencing the same universe as you.

You assume Incorrectly!

Many people are not reliant on money, especially when they have their own businesses and don't draw wages owning nothing at all but leave assets in a business so the business owns everything.

People in this position have access to a standard of living, but they never own anything neither do they attempt to take anything from such a business, but rather use the system without paying a cent.

Not all people who are in business or have access to a business, are looking for monetary reward, or wealth.

It is only the foolish and poor that try to own assets or store up what they believe to be wealth or security.

Only the poor draw wages because they don't understand the system of Life.

The Greatest Wealth a Man can have, is the Knowledge of his real self, instead of slaving all his life, just to loose that so called wealth or believed security in less than one second.

The so called wealthiest, are the most foolish of all, blinded by the ignorance of their real self.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I am not sure that I follow. Can you provide some examples of these people and their businesses?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I had a conversation just yesterday with a colleague about the financial crises.

We agreed that most of it seems to be hot air and scare mongering. I have seen no effect on my life, other than the excitement of watching the news to see another wealthy organisation struggling, or another bank collapsing.

I don't own my own home (the UK doesn't support single young men, either in council housing or mortgages for first-time buyers). But this seems to be the only way the financial situation is affecting average people.
If I did own my own home, it wouldn't bother me anyway because I don't want an investment that will make me rich, I want a home where I'm not throwing my money at another person for the privilege of having a roof over my head!

I have little sympathy for those who've seen the value of their home drop a few thousand at the moment. At least you have a home and are not forced to waste your money renting, I have done for ten years without the opportunity to do otherwise.

To me it does seem to be the wealthy who are losing the most, and that is why I find it funny. For too long the wealthy few have had it easy, at the expense of the masses, it's about time they were forced to their knees.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I am not sure that I follow. Can you provide some examples of these people and their businesses?

Do you have a business?

If you study business practice and think outside the square you will understand.

The so called wealthy are Not measured by their bank accounts or assets, (as privately they have nothing at all) but instead are measured by their business empires.

It is their Business's that holds the wealth in assets and not the so called owner.

Wages are for the poor.

A Just Ruler serves those that work with him!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Look it is quite simple we only want what we don't have.

A wealthy man with money is the poorest of all.

People only want to be paid if they need money but a man who dose not use money, what good is money to him?

If a man serves a business and dose not take wages how will that business treat him?

And how much more will that business do for him freely?

A man of wisdom can understand that a man without the need for money, is the wealthiest of them all, because he is Not a slave to money or the World.

top topics

join