It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted by brewery worker UK.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
More UFO news today 27/10/08

I was outside having a smoke and I saw a white light at about the height of an aircraft racing through the sky – much too fast for any aeroplane.

“I saw it twice, first at about 2am and then again at 3.30am. I can be sure of the second time because I checked my watch.

Link to Source

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Seen at 2am and 3:30am .... 90 minutes apart, its probably the ISS.

When its a clear night you can easily see the ISS and other satellites if you can find somewhere dark enough, without street lights.

I was going to make a joke about a brewery worker seeing stuff, but its too obvious.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frobnicate
Seen at 2am and 3:30am .... 90 minutes apart, its probably the ISS.

Yes it could well be the ISS, it is quite often being mistaken for UFC'S, However, the UK has had a record number of sightings recently so I thought I would see what other people thought of this.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure I saw something similar after reading the description of the object in this story.
My partner I were driving west on the M25 towards the A1 at South Mimms when we noticed a bright point of light moving pretty fast, in a westerly direction, then it just disappeared. The brewery workers description was exactly how i'd describe it, too fast for any conventional aircraft i'm aware of and it was visible for longer than a shooting star would be, and lower and without a tail.
This occured last night around 7.30-7.45pm about 60 miles from where the brewery workers sighting occured.

new topics

top topics

join