It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: October Surprise Terrorist Attack in Chicago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I recently read an article posted on Infowars.com, written by Judith Young of Global Research, who indicated her belief in an "October Surprise" terrorist attack in Chicago.

Has anybody heard any other chatter about such a potential event? Is this just a random, isolated prediction by a single individual?

In my view, an October surprise consisting of a staged event in Obama’s home state, such as a dirty nuke detonated in Chicago, is a hypothesis worth exploring. Such an attack would be designed in part to focus attention on Obama as the global elite’s U.S. President of choice. In a crisis such as urban “terrorism,” the propaganda machine could spring into action to spin Obama’s popular appeal in a time of crisis as well as his argument that the Republicans have failed miserably in not apprehending bin Laden seven years after 9/11.

www.infowars.com...

[edit on 26-10-2008 by MOFreemason]

[edit on 26-10-2008 by MOFreemason]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
Has anybody heard any other chatter about such a potential event? Is this just a random, isolated prediction by a single individual?

Well then if it wasn't it just wouldn't be to our liking, yes? I remember the light-ship with a bouquet of love/light/crap was an isolated prediction from some nutmegged-overdosed individual.

www.youtube.com...

Nutmeg in excess will kill.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Seven years being a symbolic reference, no doubt.
Among other things, a myriad of catalysts can and may occur to more or less solidify the ever tightening grip of the elite over the average.
False flags have been the cornerstone of dictator driven propaganda machines since the dawn of recorded human history.
Everything old is new again.

As far as Mr. O.,
I feel sorry for him. He has no idea of what he is in for, and if he does, I hope that he realizes the right path, and not the path of destruction so adamantly followed by his predecessors.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
could it have something to do with this

fourwinds10.com...

it just so happens to be in chicago and this is something the gov. would never be able to pay back

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

Interesting link rtcctr!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm concerned for all the people in chicago

this could become a disaster if it actually is the surprise

and i star and flag you

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
With only one week to go in the election, you'd think the false flag would be the ailing economy, but perhaps something else is also needed.

Either way, I found it an interesting quote and thought I'd share with everybody here at ATS.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I hope not... i'm only about 150 miles downwind of Chicago...

but odds are... probably not. I don't believe there will be a "false flag" attack on our country for a while now. They barely "got away" with 9/11... I don't think the PTB would risk another one quite yet.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I live downtown! I read this the other day and it completely freeked me out. Especially the part about Helicopters. For the past month I have noticed a increasing number of helicopters flying over my city. This might not seem strange to some of you, but to me it is because in the past we only had one police helicopter and one water rescue one. Now there are military helicopters and all sorts of others. I dont know what to do? I set up a ride to New Jersey tomorrow but I dont know if I can afford it. But then again I dont know if I can afford not to go. All my family lives here, and none of them beleive it. Im very nervous.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don't think it will happen??? if so it will happen this week since it's the last week of october.

Other than that I do hear that when oboma gets elected in... somtime in the earily months of his election their will be such an event but may not target chicargo.

I remeber on 9/11 the last plane that went down in PENN state that was headed towards detroit area but failed.

it could also be detroit the next target but this is not known because they keep it behind closed doors.

all they are doing is trying to find the truth. I bet it was planned to be in chicargo but things can happen and cause change.

I know for a face if we the people know of such an attack before it happens they know we will riot and would give them a hard time.

They were lucky they got away with 9/11 and so the next attack will be planned better and I bet it will be under the covers.

SO I will keep my eyes out this week to hear any news of such an attack in chicargo.

I doubt it will happen though ... i personally thinks it's a too soon to do such an attack.

I would wait until march or such so that they can't make it obvious.

top topics

join