It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sears Tower, Chicago, Next? On April 19th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It's highly possible the next major terrorattack could be April 19th, striked at Sears Tower, Chicago.

Why?

Because of multiple numerological and symbolical reasons, exactly as with "9/11", such as:

Double Anniversary Numerology
----------------------------------------------

April 19th, 2004 is 9 Years after the Oklahoma City Bombing (April 19th, 1995) and 11 Years after Waco (April 19th, 1993):

April 19th, 1995 --> April 19th, 2004 = 9 Years = 9
April 19th, 1993 --> April 19th, 2004 = 11 Years = 11

9 Years/11 Years = 9/11

Building Numerology
----------------------------------

Murrah Federal Building = 9 Stories = 9
Waco Church = 2 Stories = 2 = 1+1 --> 11

9(OKC)/11(Waco) = 9/11

Time Numerology
-------------------------------

911 days between 9/11/2001 and 3/11/2004

911 hours (roughly) between 3/11/2004 and 4/19/2004

Sears Tower Numerology
-------------------------------------

Valued at $911 million (before 9/11) = 911

Sears Tower is 9 buildings in 1 = 1 and 9 = 19 (April 19th)

WTC-Towers looked together like the figure 11 = 11 (September)

Consists of 9 buildings = 9

110 Stories (like WTC) = 1+1+0 = 11

= 9/11

As a matter of curiosity, the Sears Tower was designed by a Muslim; a Pakistani nationalist: Dr. Fazlur Rehman Khan.

"Black wind of death" & "Black hawks" (Chicago).

More symbolism surrounding April 19th, 2004:

1) Partial Solar Eclipse

2) New Moon Day

And here is THE REAL KICKER:

Exactly the same New York investors who bought the WTC-Towers, just seven weeks before the Terrorattacks on September 11, 2001, recently bought Sears Tower in Chicago, and that deal was finalized about just seven weeks before...before April 19th, 2004:

www.syzygyjob.net...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is some very interesting articles in connection to this topic:

Precisely to the day, 11 years after president Bush [Senior] presented the famous speech to the Congress, "Toward a New World Order", the 9/11 attacks were launched, then with Bush [Junior] in office:

www.cuttingedge.org...

Steve Jackson�s predictive card game; I-NWO (Illuminati/New World Order), which came out 1995 predicted "9-11" to the point, as well as future Terror-calamities:

www.cuttingedge.org...

"THE FIX IS ON, we are being setup for something major":

www.rumormillnews.com...

VIDEO of "The Lone Gunman", 6 months before 911 "Pilot":

www.rumormillnews.com...

killtown.911review.org...

Why is Bush buying 75 Million Doses Anthrax Vac for public?

www.rense.com...

What do all of you readers make out of this?

Could there be any relevance regarding the next major TA and the date April 19th, at Sears Tower, Chicago?

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Try doing so searching its been done.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The following prediction was given in June last year:

abclocal.go.com...

"Whatever the means, the U.S. believes Al Qaeda will try to launch a chemical, biological, or nuclear attack within the next two years."

April 2004 fits very well this time limit.

The conclusion we must draw, if it happens on April 19:th, is that these al-Qaeda people are really staunch and blind followers of numerology!!

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
guess we'll just have to wait and see and then connect the dots later..but i do think numerology plays a big part in islam and other religions to warrant a careful look.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
guess we'll just have to wait and see and then connect the dots later..but i do think numerology plays a big part in islam and other religions to warrant a careful look.

In fact, it doesn�t seem to hold any high esteem in Islam:

www.albalagh.net...

Numerology I think is more akin to the west, isn�t it?

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
no there are many numerology references that could be said of the different surah's in the koran. I had a link somewhere..i'll try to find it for you.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
the number 19 and 114 are two of the important numbers. there are others, i still can't find the site i was talking about, but here is another one for starters:

www.submission.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

the number 19 and 114 are two of the important numbers. there are others, i still can't find the site i was talking about, but here is another one for starters:

www.submission.org...

But what about the number 11, which we are dealing with here?

I just found, after googling around, interesting information regarding number 11, and what kind of people are worshipping this number:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Hardly a "Muslim-number", or maybe somebody could find something relating number 11 with Muslims?

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
don't know about 11 in islam except the 11 from 114

from your link the terrorists wouldn't be muslims but masons....hmmmm ...but 19 is an important islamic number, and the date you came up with is 4/19 maybe the masons are framing the muslims???....

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

don't know about 11 in islam except the 11 from 114

from your link the terrorists wouldn't be muslims but masons....hmmmm ...but 19 is an important islamic number, and the date you came up with is 4/19 maybe the masons are framing the muslims???....

I think that they tried to frame muslims after the bombing of the Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City 1995, and that was in fact also on April 19:th...

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
One really interesting thing regarding Pentagon, is that the construction work started September 11...1941, and precisely to the day, 60 years later they (whoever "they" were) attacked Pentagon (with whatever "they" did it with), quite interesting, isn�t it?

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
lets hope not. im not sure how ill take another terrorist attack, being in the military and all now.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
lets hope not. im not sure how ill take another terrorist attack, being in the military and all now.

I hope you�ll not be around Chicago at that time, if this numerological prediction now will come through...

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
MODS can we get rid of this or add it to the other sears tower thread?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The presidential elections are Tuesday, November 9th 2004 or (11-9)-2004.

Skull and Bones (322)
Which British Airways has been grounded most for terror threats since Jan 1 2004? BA Flight (223)

RogerM is right....There is design in all of this and it has alot of occult numerological overtones to it
ates,Times,Places, Holidays) etc

Occult means (To Hide) Many dont know all the occultism that surrounds the JFK assassination. Dealey Plaza for one. Dea=(Goddess) Ley=(Line) = Goddess Line. If you look at a topigraphical map of Dealey Plaza you will see the streets form a pyramid without the Capstone a Masonic Symbol?

Question is, where is it all coming from? If I hear Zionist Jews again I will puke
I think its much bigger than the Protocols, Masons, Jesuits or Maji.

top topics

join