It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate, Elections, Web-bot and Martial Law

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeavX
i keep getting 404, file not found and cannot see the document.

I've been so intrigued by this subject, if this is true, the Dems are trying to undermine our constitution.......

try this....

docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/27/

[edit on 25-10-2008 by truthwarrior7]

Now put the http:// in yourself.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthwarrior7
The original question has NOTHING to do with the CRISIS that Colin Powell was talking about. Did you read....."that we don't even know about yet"....???

If you can't read, what are you doing on the internet? Shouldn't you be in school?

My -3000 points is after the fact that I had over 50,000 positive points on an account and was kicked off for talking about a "sensitive subject" that ATS does not allow you to know about. My -3000 points is better than all your bullcrap youve spewed so far. You have not contributed at all, only as a devils advocate to oppose my post. Your a troll and not a very good one either.

lol, so it's just pure coincidence that brokaw puts him in a hypothetical situation using the same exact date?

Based on this thread, I'm guessing you've lost points for making baseless claims and calling anyone who disagrees with you names. Thats just a shot in the dark though.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is a link to the dimissal article
www.americasright.com...

this is the link to the original papers

docs.justia.com...:2008cv04083/281573/27/

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
lol, I didn't even notice it the first time.

Court Pennsylvania Eastern District Court
Judge R. BARCLAY SURRICK
Lawsuit Type Plaintiff
Filing 27
Filed October 22, 2008
Document Description
MOTION for Summary Judgment filed by PHILIP J. BERG.Brief in support thereof and Certificate of Service. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit, # 2 Exhibit, # 3 Exhibit, # 4 Exhibit)(BERG, PHILIP)

[edit on 25-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by truthwarrior7

OK, genius, if these are official court documents that have been signed by the Judge, why are only Berg's filings listed by justia.com and not any of the filings by Obama or the DNC??? Also, where is there any other source to show that these have indeed been signed by the Judge?? Surely if this were so, at least one news source would have covered this, wouldn't they? And what law school has allowed you to study for 15 years and not graduate??? Or, if you do have a law degree, from what school??? I've done a search and cannot find one source that collaborates your assumption! In other words, you are the one who is WRONG!!! If not, provide a source that has filings from both plantiff and defendent, if you can, which I don't think you will be able to!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Allright, I've now seen the page that Berg just posted. The latest news is that lawsuit was dismissed. He will appeal it. I think it will progress and Berg will cause some problems for Obama. I believe this is what Powell was talking about, and Biden and the Web-Bot program.

It's a hunch, but I have a strong feeling about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Because Obama never responded.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Really, then how did they petition to have the case dismissed without filing a single document??? A petition that has been granted, by the way! See ThatDGgirl's post above for the link. The case has been dismissed, so it is absolutely impossible that the Judge also signed the document you claim he did! Face it, you are the one who is WRONG here! Now just slink away and lick your wounds, you lost this one.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Really, then how did they petition to have the case dismissed without filing a single document??? A petition that has been granted, by the way! See ThatDGgirl's post above for the link. The case has been dismissed, so it is absolutely impossible that the Judge also signed the document you claim he did! Face it, you are the one who is WRONG here! Now just slink away and lick your wounds, you lost this one.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

I don't think i'm wrong here. I know for a fact that Berg could not file the Order himself. I have seen this lots of times when it comes to patriot issues in court where the court completely avoids the argument. If the court wants to sidestep something, they just rule blatently opposed to law. It happens all the time. I suppose the judge issued the order, but then dismissed ithe whole case afterwards.

I am not stating I know what happened. Only stating what I do know. I do know Orders do not issue or get written up from attorneys, only judgements of the court. I know that judges will often do precedural backflips when it comes to covering up issues that they do not want the public to be privy to. I also know that it is rare and seldom you see a signed Order online. It is always the pre-signed digital copy version, not the scan of the final product. The final product would have to be scanned seperately. That's why they just let the public know about the filings and it's a lot easier this way. They just copy type and upload it to the website. Otherwise they would have to indivisdually scan each signed document. Only people providing PROOF because they have the Original document and want to post it to show the public, provide signed digital docs.

In this case, it appears to me that the judge granted the request as he should heve, then dismissed the lawsuit in it's entirety. Thereby nullifying anything he admitted to in his Order.

As per the filing on Obama's behalf, the site likely does not include them, but I have not looked. I do know he didn't answer the interrogatories, so he defaulted there. But He obviously filed motions in response to the suit, because that was what the Original Denial of his Motion to Dismiss was all about. I never said he didn;t file anything at all, I meant he didn't file a response to the questions, and therefore summary judgement was granted on that issue, not the case itself.

This whole things appears suspicious.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

So let me get this right. You are saying that on the 22nd the Judge issued a summary judgement for the plaintiff, which would end the case, then two days later issued an order of dismissal of the case??? Am I the only one who sees the lack of logic in that??? I have seen an 'order' for discovery in the case also on justia.com, yet no such order was ever issued. So I stand by my claim that the order for summary judgement was drawn up by Berg in hopes for the Judge siding on his side. Nothing more, nothing less.

As to the OP, I feel the 'confusion' surrounding the election has more to do with the official results of the election, such as was seen in 2000, and nothing to do with the Berg Case, unless the U.S. Supreme Court overturns the Judges dismissal of the case, but considering the amount of time left in the campaign, I see that as pretty unlikely.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

So let me get this right. You are saying that on the 22nd the Judge issued a summary judgement for the plaintiff, which would end the case, then two days later issued an order of dismissal of the case??? Am I the only one who sees the lack of logic in that??? I have seen an 'order' for discovery in the case also on justia.com, yet no such order was ever issued. So I stand by my claim that the order for summary judgement was drawn up by Berg in hopes for the Judge siding on his side. Nothing more, nothing less.

As to the OP, I feel the 'confusion' surrounding the election has more to do with the official results of the election, such as was seen in 2000, and nothing to do with the Berg Case, unless the U.S. Supreme Court overturns the Judges dismissal of the case, but considering the amount of time left in the campaign, I see that as pretty unlikely.

I'm saying that he issued the Order and Granted Summary Judgement for the bill of particulars and admissions that Obama never answered. That in itself would not end the case, necessarily. I'm saying that after issuing the Order and Granted it, the judge threw out the entire case, thereby cancelling out his ruling in Bergs favor on the admissions.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Best place to go for the Berg Lawsuit:

obamacrimes.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The lawsuit against Obama and the DNC was thrown out.

www.americasright.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Here is a link to the press release on Berg's site (www.obamacrimes.com)

dismissal

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Just the NAME "obamacrimes.com" makes me laugh. Maybe I should author a website named "mccaincrimes.com." Afterall, we wouldn't want our propaganda to be onesided.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Actually, YOU'RE wrong. The fact that you have "studied law for fifteen years" leads me to believe you're just another amateur who thinks he knows everything. I'm a REAL lawyer, and we have to deal with messes made by people like you all the time. You are 100% wrong about lawyers not drafting the orders. WE DO IT ALL THE TIME! It's normal procedure to draft an order for the court's use.

Keep studying law my friend. You might get something right some day.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

"he needs to start using the Powers of the Oval Office and his Powers of Personality".....wtf?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Too late! There already is one! McCaincrimes.com. Some pretty interesting stuff too!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by obsolete

I have seen the PDF of the summary judgement. It appears that Obama has been ruled against and the DNC has been ordered to cease all activity in support for Obama having been proven to the court that Obama is not a US citizen.

Can you please provide a link to this?

docs.justia.com...:2008cv04083/281573/27/

Well, apparently the Communist have managed to squelch this posting, as it is totally dead for me. I also recently saw where the CDNC is claiming their Communist candidate was born in Hawaii. Figures.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have a question; if Baraq Hussein Obama was not born an American citizen, is it still legal for him to be a US Senator, or can we deport him?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join