It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspired bt ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Inspired bt ATS

blog.myspace.com

The New Patriot’s Creed

I am the new American Patriot . . .

I believe in the principles of Liberty, Justice, and Democracy:
I will not trade my Liberties for Security, for those that would surely deserve neither;
I will support the American Judicial System, the protector of Justice in time of crisis;
I will support Democracy through civilly resisting Tyranny whenever I am able.

I believe in Education both for myself and future generations:
I will not be willingly ignorant, and will keep th
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have been lurking here on ATS for the last few months. I was first turned on to the site in late September, when I was searching for commentary on the web-bot project predictions for OCT 7, 2008. My impression is that this is one of the most enlightened and educated forums I have ever seen/read. Since I have been exposed to the ideas here, my political views have been changed, and to that end I propose this Creed for the American members of ATS. Please feel free to add to it, or edit as you see fit. I can't wait to see the feedback from other free-thinking individuals. Peace.

blog.myspace.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think that the link is not working. It links me to my own myspace blog page.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sorry fo the link. I meant to post the whole thing. Here's the idea...

The New Patriot’s Creed

I am the new American Patriot . . .

I believe in the principles of Liberty, Justice, and Democracy:
I will not trade my Liberties for Security, for those that would surely deserve neither;
I will support the American Judicial System, the protector of Justice in time of crisis;
I will support Democracy through civilly resisting Tyranny whenever I am able.

I believe in Education both for myself and future generations:
I will not be willingly ignorant, and will keep the fires of intellectual curiosity well stoked;
I will teach my children to pursue intellectual excellence in all of their endeavors.

I believe in The Freedoms of Expression and Religion:
I will be tolerant of those with whom I do not agree, there are lessons to be learned from our differences;
I will always support Religious Tolerance, as this Country was not founded on Judeo- Christian Principles alone.

I can no longer abide Partisan Politics as Usual:
I will think for myself and question the official party lines put forth by both Major Political Parties; they are bloated and self-serving entities that no longer support the ideals on which they were founded.

I am a new American Patriot:
It is, therefore, my patriotic duty to always keep a weathered eye to the horizon and to be prepared in the case of crisis, be it economic, political, or militant in nature. To that end I will exercise my mind and body, so that I might survive and pass on our way of life.

Artephius Abraxas Helios
October 23, 2008

new topics

top topics

join