It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Image On Door

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I am a first time poster. Not sure this is the right thread for this post. Just wanted to see what people thought of these images. What are the odds of
such ( to me ) a clear image appearing in the wood grain on a door? I walked past this door for years before deciding it was just too creepy.

The door is being sold on Ebay, but this is not a post to promote the sale of this item. I really want to hear the opinions from the members of ATS.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Pretty much looks like a stain of some sort to me. And why anyone would want to buy something like that is beyond me. But apparently there is one born every minute.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Resinveins]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yeah, totally just the wood. I think that is like finding a Cheeto shaped in a cross... Everyone freaks out about it, even though it is only coincidance.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by maldronath

This seem more likely to be something our minds create. And not so much the devil trapped within the door..
Could it be something more like this thread here?

I always keep an open mind.. But I just really dont feel its a satanic Image on the door, unless thats what you want it too be.
The mind is a powerful tool which creates the illusions you see on a daily basis!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

very odd, you can not dispute that these are clear pictures of a "devil" ... If you belive in God than you must consider the possibilty that there is a dark side. If one can show himself why not the other ... I can see why you passed the info along !

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

This seem more likely to be something our minds create. And not so much the devil trapped within the door..
Could it be something more like this thread here?

I always keep an open mind.. But I just really dont feel its a satanic Image on the door, unless thats what you want it too be.
The mind is a powerful tool which creates the illusions you see on a daily basis!

Good Morning
Yes, you are correct the mind does try to create order from disorder. The term for this is Pareidolia. I have shown this door to many people over time.
No info before hand, just a cold viewing. The response is always demonic, satanic, disturbing, etc. Every time. At any rate, I thought it be an interesting image to view on this thread.
Pareidolia definition on Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Looks like a cartoon ghost.
Like everyone else said, it's just your eyes picking forming a picture from random shapes.
Pretty cool 'round Halloween though.

top topics

join