It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone heard of the testament of lucifer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i seem to remember reading a document called ' the testament of lucifer ', which was written as an account of his fall......

he refers to the bible as the book of lies throughout, and the basic premise is that he was thrown out of heaven for refusing to denounce the love he felt for eve. He said that it was no crime to be in love, the big man said it went against his plan for things and booted him out......

Has anyone else heard of this testament, and if so does anyone know where i can find it....?

i've searched google but not found it....

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by adamclement

Ah well, never mind.
The link doesn't work.

You can google testament of lucifer and the first or second link listed, translate it...seems similar to what you mentioned.

[edit on 24/10/08 by blupblup]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
although it seems to be the same, its not...

www.geocities.com...

may be down to dodgy translation though....

[edit on 24-10-2008 by adamclement]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Μια παλιά ιστορία που απαιτεί αναθεώρηση, αλλά ότι θα αποτελέσει μια αποκάλυψη. Ένα άλλο απόσπασμα που χρήζουν επισκευής. «Είμαι, επίσης, ότι κάθε τόσο ενάρετο καλό ροές από μένα, σαν από μια καλή άνοιξη και όλα γλυκύτητα προέρχεται από εμένα, σαν από μια καλή αμπέλου. ΧΩΡΙΣ μου, κανείς δεν μπορεί να είναι ισχυρό, κανείς δεν ήταν, κανείς δεν ενάρετο. Για το λόγο αυτό, το ισχυρούς άνδρες του κόσμου αμαρτία εναντίον μου υπερβολικά. Τους έδωσα δύναμη και την εξουσία, έτσι ώστε να μπορεί να τιμήν μου, αλλά αποδίδουν την τιμή να τους εαυτούς τους, σαν να έχεις από τον εαυτό τους. Η wretches δεν θεωρούν τη δική τους αδυναμία. Αν ήθελα να τους στείλει το λιγότερο μικρή αναπηρία, που αμέσως θα σπάσει και όλα θα έχανε την αξία για αυτούς. Πως λοιπόν θα μπορέσουν να αντέξουν και θα μπορούσε να μου επιβάλει τις ποινές της αιωνιότητας; Αλλά αυτοί που σήμερα λέγεται ότι είναι ακόμη πιο σοφή την αμαρτία εναντίον μου. Για τους έδωσα την άποψη, γνώση και σοφία για να μπορέσουν να αγαπάς, αλλά το μόνο πράγμα που καταλαβαίνουν είναι το δικό τους πλεονέκτημα από άποψη χρόνου. Έχουν τα μάτια τους στο κεφάλι, αλλά να κοιτάζουμε μόνο τη δική τους απόλαυση. "
www.saintbirgitta.com...

Its all Greek to me........

Sorry, forgot.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Earth has not been shaped and empty; darkness cover the ocean highway, and the Spirit of God hover above the water surface. He said: "Be bright." Then it was light. He saw that the light is good, and dipisahkanNyalah the light from dark. And the light is Lucifer, whose name means light bearer, so he was also named by the name of the day. The evening and the morning the first day.

www.geocities.com...

[edit on 24-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Ya know, I suspect Lucifer brought to mankind what he was given, to give. It claims too much, way too much for itself. It takes credit for what it did not do, nor could have done.

Testament of Lucifer? I'm certain you will get the nothing but the truth, right?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Some bit of propaganda I came across. Wanted to share, look for feedback.

new topics

top topics

join