It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"we are Tottenham.Super Tottenham....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
We are Tottenham,and we're s#@t

What the bleenin'ells going with the Spurs these days man,we've gone from slightly amusing to watch,to hidiousley unbareable. Last night,there was some proper comedy football going on,I thought they were going to come out inthe second half dressed up like clowns,all falling out of a mini metro,throwing buckets of crete paper at the crowd.

I'm getting soo much stick,you don't understand. The jokes,ok,they're funny,but that triangle one's going on a bit too long,if ya get my drift

I see the RSPCA were called last night,after some spurs players were caught playing football with a hedgehog. Noone was arrested,when it was discovered that the hedgehog was winning 4-0.

It's not fair,we're going down down,deeper and down.

:bnghd::bash:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm guttted myself after last night's shambles, but i got to admit I'm surprised to see a Spurs thread on ATS.

COYS!!! [Come On You Spurs
]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Oh man, sorry to hear you are a toffey fan. As an American, even WE know how bad they are playing this year! So much for a top-4 finish eh? Also, a friend and I started laughing the other day when the big news came out of LA: The MLS Earthquakes signed a new deal with Tottenham Hotspur! HAHAHA. If it makes you feel any better, my chosen "American football" team, the Denver Broncos, is a national laughing stock here. To be a fan can be hard. If anything, at least the Premiership has the best soccer going right now. Good luck and I hope those Earthquake players help soon!

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I ain't no Toffee (that's Everton
) I'm a Yiddo.

We won a game yesterday under our new manager 'Arry "the bung" Redknapp.

I heard he was pulled up for speeding on the way up to the ground,he was doing 150 mph up the motorway. When the police asked him why he was going so fast,he replied "we're desperate for 3 points!!"

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

3 points yesterday but your next 3 Premiership games;

Wed 29th Oct
Arsenal v Tottenham

Sun 1st Nov
Tottenham v Liverpool

Sun 9th Nov
Man City v Tottenham

Sorry Acid, could get very messy for you!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

3 points yesterday but your next 3 Premiership games;

Wed 29th Oct
Arsenal v Tottenham

Sun 1st Nov
Tottenham v Liverpool

Sun 9th Nov
Man City v Tottenham

Sorry Acid, could get very messy for you!

waaaaaay ahead of ya

a point out of any of those games would be nice. As long as Newcastle and Stoke loose their next games,I'll be happy. (shauden fraud??!!one1!!2)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ha! Acidtastic - an American screws up your nicknames - surprised? I saw they gave Juande Ramos the heave-ho. Redknapp any good? At least they won, eh? Sorry about the toffy thing I hope that didn't want you to come over here and get me.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
lolz,naah,I think I'll get over it.
(I've been called alot worse)

we're not all hooligans y'know

Harry's a good manager,he did well at Portsmouth,and to be honest I'm supprised he's dropped it all there and come to Spurs. I just hope he can lure Defoe back to where he belongs. (Sol can effoff though)

Let's see how we fair on Wednesday,I'll watch it online if it's not on t'box. Through my fingers,probably

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I shall say this little prayer I just made up,tonight before the game.

Our 'Arry, who art in Tottenham,
Redknapp be thy name.
Thy Arsenal come,
they will be done,
on home turf as it is at the Emerates
Give us this day at least 4 goals.
And forgive us our late tackles,
as we forgive those who mercilesly rip the piss.
And lead us not into relegation,
but deliver us some half decent defenders.
For thine is the kingdom,when the Spurs go marching on, Amen

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
looks like my little prayer worked

4-4 against Arsenal at their gaff. WOW whaddagame,nail biting stuff. Done half a bottle of Jack to it,we was under the cosh a little. Nerve wracking times I tells yis,but F# me we pulled it back. 4 all.

*is rather happy*

*falls over*

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

WOW. 10 seconds left in the 4th minute of stoppage time? Good for you guys. What about your keeper? Still, good way to start for your new manager.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
oh we have got to get rid of the keeper Gomez,he's at fault for so many of our goals. It's like he instinctivly comes of the line at set pieces,ends up getting clattered and missing the ball.Every time a winner

I've been getting so much stick from all the arsenal fans I know,it's coming right back at them today I tells ya

4-2 and ya #ed it up

edit to say,and incase anyone missed it,here's David Bentlys wonder goal

I could watch it all day,infact,I might.

[edit on 30/10/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Reply to Acidtastic

Ok, so as a sports fan, you have to be feeling pretty good right now. I noticed you had not fully updated the thread with the Bolton 2-0 win - I understand (even me) they are not Arsenal - but 3pts is just that! You guys are playing great. I read this am you picked up an old Tottenham player in Tim Sherwood as another coach - any thoughts on him as a past player? Lastly, this thread might be a cool way to document a possible historic season for your team - worst start ever to best finish? Go Broncos!

ColoradoJens

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
We played Liverpool today mate,and we still won!!! WOOOOOHOOOO they were top of the league this morning!! And I was just on my way in to gloat like a beeeeyatch

you must have me confused here,Bolton haven't played today,I they're playing tomorow. (I thinks) (unless we've got some rather strange alternative realities going on here
)

Anyways,I am on cloud freaking 9 right now,this turn around is nothing short of miraculous.
www.livescore.com...

those are the games that were played today
the spurs game has litterally just finnished about 10 minutes ago. Anywhoooos,I'm celebrating,and I've run out Jack,so it's off to the pub in the rain. Have a wicked saturday dude

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Sorry,scrap that (I was drunk) it's me that's confused. Yeah.we had Bolton the other weekend. *blushes* (my life is one big blur)

Honestly,I do know what I babble on about *tries to look convincing* It's been a bit of a messy weekend,that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it

7 points in 3 games is an almighty turn around,especially when those 3 games were against Arsenal Liverpool and Bolton (who have taken more points from us than any other team in the prem)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Acidtastic: Liverpool down in Flames. Tottenham suddenly the hottest team in the Premiership. Good job guys. Now DRINK

CJ

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Acidtastic: Liverpool down in Flames. Tottenham suddenly the hottest team in the Premiership. Good job guys. Now DRINK

CJ

Oh Dear! Shot Liverpool down in flames? We should have buried Spurs in the first half. If it had been a boxing match the ref would have stopped it!

Still, I have a lot of time for Redknapp and Spurs so my teams loss was a gain for you lot. (Wiping away a tear!) Still think Liverpool will be up there at the end of the season and with a bit of Harry's magic, Spurs will be well clear of relegation.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Yes, sports are tough to swallow sometimes and this is why we keep watching....only "in flames" due to a "top 4" team losing to a relegation level side (at the time).

Spurs and Darren Bent win again this weekend 2-1 to go 4-0-1 with Harry, I think? Acidtastic is still hungover.

ColoradoJens

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
"Yes, sports are tough to swallow sometimes and this is why we keep watching....only "in flames" due to a "top 4" team losing to a relegation level side (at the time). "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're so right. The beauty of the Premiere League is that on their day most teams can beat the others around them. As for Spurs! Harry's transformed them. If they had stuck with Juande they would have dropped into the Championship for sure. But Spurs were never a true relegation side. Spurs at their worst were still far better than the likes of West Brom, Newcastle and Sunderland.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Harry has certainly done his bit so far,I just hope we can hold out. Darren Bent is finnaly paying off his 18 million pound price tag. Mintwithahole,is it true that Carragher has scored as many goals for Spurs as he has for Liverpool?
Someone told me that and I don't know if it's true,apparently he's scored 3 own goals for Spurs and 3 for Liverpool.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join