It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS or STO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
According to the Cassiopaean channellings, also referred to in the Ra Material, the present time brings a sort of 'battle' for humanity between other dimensional beings who are taking advantage of the dimensional leap that humanity is presently in the midsts of (2012 etc); on one side there are those beings that are of Service to Self, and on the other those that are of Service to Others.

I would like to begin a discussion on this to provide clarity - especially that things are moving along so swiftly now. I come across a lot of channeled information that speaks about things like: Self-empowerment and creating what we want (Wayne Dyer); manifesting etc (The Secret); developing a new awareness (dna rebuilding etc) and all the like, going by what The Ra material has to say, these contemporary philosophies would be classified as Service to Self. If what the Cassiopaean material claims is accurate (about the battle), it seems to me that engaging in these ideas (ie the majority of New Age philosophies), is playing right into the hands of those forces that are Service to Self -this is Ok if that's your inclination, but what is a Service to Others supposed to be doing? I don't find much channeled stuff for the STOs. Do you think that Christianity would fall into the Service to Others category? Is that what Jesus's teachings were?

[edit on 24-10-2008 by sasss]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sasss
According to the Cassiopaean channellings

A different 3 letters, same BS. This belongs in "Skunk Works" at best, not a news catagory.
Please refer to the Blossom Goodchild (GFL) incident that we just went through.

Please provide proof that any form of channelling is possible, that an intelligent species resides in the Cassiopean system, that Christianity holds any merit at all, that Jesus or any form of God/God(s) exists or existed, and that Jesus/any Abrahamic deity would encourage belief in channelling alien beings.

THEN we can start talking about "STS vs STO"... by the way, wouldn't it make more sense to empower and educate yourself before trying to assist others? You say that the people of "service to others" are going to go to battle... if their main goal in life is to help other people, why would they be trying to destroy them? But I'm not going to try to have any kind of rational discussion about this... I'm baffled by how much gibberish could be crammed into one idea here.

[edit on 10/24/2008 by Yarcofin]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Um like I said, I was looking for a discussion on the principles - ie, from those that entertain the possibility that said materials hold possible credibility, not a blatant attack from some fool that clearly has no manners.

Go annoy someone else.

join