It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You WILL GLOW RED In the future as a Form of ID.!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
What would you say, If you were to Imagine your self, sometime in the near future walking through Big, tall Ultraviolet light Sensor Machine........ Waiting, to be Identified as a Citizen, Ex-Convict, Immigrant, GAY or even a Slave? It is not necessary to negate this, could be your future, but you might find this interesting and challenging.

First Off I present you with this You tube link.

Here's the link if Video Doesn't Work YouTube Link

More Info on the novel price Here

How surprised would you be, to find out that this Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) is already being tested and Experimented with.

Well Meet Mr Green Genes a Cat from New Orleans, and also the first Cat in the U.S to glow in the dark.
Here Is Mr Grenn Genes

So Next time, As you begin to feel that needle going slowly and painfully inside you vain, double check they are giving you the right color Protein, you wouldn't want to get stuck with PINK.....!!!

Enjoy the Imagination but you know what they say right? "Let's test this first on Brian the Chimpanzee before we do it to John Doe the Lawnscaper"

Kuddos to the Jelly Fish.......

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Dang and here I thought you were gonna say it is from the KOOLAID we have been drinking ....or from taking the red pill ...

I couldnt watch the video yet ..but I will then maybe I can add something to the thread ..I just couldnt help myself when I saw the title ..

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Dang and here I thought you were gonna say it is from the KOOLAID we have been drinking ....or from taking the red pill ...

I couldnt watch the video yet ..but I will then maybe I can add something to the thread ..I just couldnt help myself when I saw the title ..

Had some spare time today. hehehehhe

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I just posted this somewhere else.
I feel it fits this situation as well.
I quote myself...
"Oh and just for fun, lets say that somehow vaccines are a way to track you as well.
Different regions have region specific vaccines.
Not as if that was the only means of identification from vaccines or anyhting. Vaccines, more or less, could be considered DESIGN specific and depending on the type of DESIGN, they know where it came from and thus you as well.
So lets say you pop up in dead Uruguay with no ID, they know you came from the USA based on the types of vaccines and retro viruses you have circulating through your system. Oops!! Did I say that out loud??"

top topics

join