It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is just a little deductive reasoning, not anything complicated, but feel free to comment.

If Osama was still alive he'd still be used as political "bait" and propoganda to further the "War on Terrorism".

But obviously, he is completely ignored now...why?

He's dead.

So why doesn't the Government just say WOO WE GOT HIM YEA!!!!

Elementary my dear watson!

If we were to come out and say, "Ok, we got him..." the American public would lose interest in the war on terror in a snap, and you could kiss goodbye any other opperations that are both necissary and very much planned out by the Bush administration.

So I feel they just "ignore" him, rather than admitt he's dead.

This way the Government isn't lying, but at the same time, they keep a very prominent figure in forwarding the "War on Terror" in people's minds.

This reminds me of the attempt at killing Hitler, you know....wouldn't be interesting if Hitler actually was killed by that bomb attack?

Rommel and Straussburg or whoever, they contacted the American government saying they were going to do a coup and wanted to end the war by a peace treaty, but the Americans said no, unconditional surrender only.

So what if they did successfully kill hitler, who would want to admit it?

Not the Nazis, and definately not the Americans.

If Hitler died every american would turn their opinions to Peace in Europe any way possible and Japan.

Which was unacceptable.

And the Nazis would lose control damn fast if Hitler were actually killed...oh well that's a conspiracy theory

Main point is Osama, what do you all think of that easy deductive reasoning?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I agree, I think he's gone.

In 1984 didn't Orwell have a hate figure, a construct, that could act as the target for all the rage and fear of the population?

It doesn�t matter if he's dead or not. You don't defeat terrorist by killing them. You can't defeat committed terrorists with a large supporting population by military means....unless we look at final solutions!

join