It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Chronicle taking Prophet Yahweh seriously!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Whilst watching one of his videos, I discovered that we share similar views about certain events in the Bible. The mention of "clouds" appears many times, and whilst some believe this to mean something else, what would a UFO look like to a person living 2,000 years ago? I have placed some extracts from BibleUFO.com below which are interesting. Check the site out for more and their interpretation.

Link to source

We have had October 14th come and go without any unnatural events, now its time for the big man himself to take the stand. Whats interesting is that the journalist who wrote previous articles about these events didn't particulary take the subect as seriously (ridicule would be an understatement) and is now starting to change his mind on the subject, this is how the article appears anyhow.

I wonder if this is because the media has been awash with UFO attention lately. Sheeple will be sheeple.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
i looked at the list of articles the author puts out,
Ian - a 'citizen journalist- writes a story about every 2-3 days.

he's pretty good & has varied topics, imho

a better connection between the Prophet yahweh utterance from several years back, about a UFO to linger over Las Vegas for 3 days
- and the recent 14 Oct '08 debacle, where another channeler declared a UFO would hover over a city in Alabama for 3 days
could have been more clearly noted...

to my reading, the author isn't leaning more favorable to the PY prediction... but he is (excuse the pun) 'clouding' the issue,
with the hilarious linking of UFOs and ancient peoples sightings..

are we to think that the UFO actually did show up for three days as predicted --but nobody recognized the UFO disguised as a 'cloud'

the author is perhaps trying to give new life to the laughable gullibility of the citizen fringe who believed both yarns about a UFOs 3 day hang-over
at a Nevada or a Alabama city.

~gotcha~

join