It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osborne punked by Mandy,Grassed up by a Rothschild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Dear me,Lord Mandleson of Valdemore strikes already.Illegal loans from Russian oligarchs and discussions on 8 Million pound yachts.Osbourne is totally deying anything 'improper' took place but Rothschild who called him a 'cad' and a 'bounder' (that's so sweet) grassed him up in a letter to the times revealing all.Busted!

www.dailymail.co.uk... .html

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
www.order-order.com...

Guido has further insights into the row.The comments sections are worth reading but a warning -alot of city boys read Guido so there is alot of bad language from the oiks

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I totally thought the title meant Mandy Moore beat the crap out of Kelley Osbourne...

MMMM...

Mandy Mooooore

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

No my dear,far more delicious.The evil of Peter Mandleson in setting up Tory Osbourne for a fall was quite brilliant.I wonder how he roped Nathan Rothscild into it?What could Rothschild have against the Tories?Surely the excuse of breaking luxury yacht etiquette was a cover story.
However,Mandy,being a top Euro Minister will have to prove himself 'useful' to the oligarch.
The plot thickens......

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
it's definitely intriguing....

but what could be more delicious than Mandy Moore?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Welcome back Mandy
aka Karl Rove with intellect and subelty.

btw what ever happened to the Labour Rebels that were so loud up until, oh yes, Mandys return.
I just answered the question myself hehe

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Is it possible that this was one of the real reasons as to why to (I'm) Mandy (Fly Me) was brought back? To help pick off strategic targets whilst the Tories are points ahead?

Unfortunately, I can't get the Mail's story to open; I imagine the servers are getting a hammering at the moment.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
All the quality papers are running the story on the front page I think this is still in development more juicy tit-bits tommorrow I hope.
No matter what you think of Mandleson ,he's a force to be reckoned with .I'll bet a penny to a pound alot of Wesrminster will think twice about crossing him.

new topics

top topics

join