It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween Costumes By Astrology (rude humor)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Aries
You are impulsive and aggressive. Your ever changing desires are paramount. You make a typical Axe Murderer. The weapon feature of your costume will help when you get into a fight.
Taurus
You are resentful of change. You are sensual, but prefer a fancy meal to sex. Happy in luxury, you think ethics and spirituality are a waste of time. You make a typical Troll or a Royal.
Gemini
You are flighty and shallow. Others see this and that makes it hard to have any influence on them. You make a fine Ghost.
Cancer
Moody and morose, you enjoy finding like minded folks with whom to complain together. Just be your Goth-Emo Self because it is hard to dress up as a Suicide.
Leo
You are bossy and demanding of praise and adulation. You back that up by being vacant and hot. Just wear your Dom outfit and find a couple slaves to crawl after you.
Virgo
You are passive aggressive to the extreme. If you are not crawling behind a Leo, wear a big Furry Teddy Bear costume. Then you can be a happy wall-flower and wait patiently for someone/anyone to hump you.
Libra
Annoyingly positive and social, your desire to please others makes it impossible to be sincere. You make a good Pirate, just because they are popular now, and it gives you an excuse to rip people off.
Scorpio
You are manipulative and self-centered, and generally feed off others. Be honest and dress as a Vampire.
Sagittarius
You are impatient, ill-mannered, and cannot focus. You see yourself as adventurous, but you are too fearful to take real risks. You make a good current Movie Character, such as Indiana Jones or Batman, so you may pretend to be someone interesting.
Capricorn
You are ambitious and mean to people. Dress up military or as a politician. .
Aquarius
You think you are smart, but that is true only in your own odd reality. Dress up as a Demon and maybe one of the ones presently influencing your life will come through and empower you.
Pisces
You are adrift upon the collective consciousness and easily controlled. A Zombie, mindlessly following the crowd, would work, or dress up Old-Fashioned, so you are less likely to be a slut.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hey thats funny! I did get a laugh. Cancer here. But, though I do look good in black, I've never boughten one Goth item yet. Maybe I should look into it. This would look great for Halloween:

here

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I am a scorpio.

Not a one-liner.

Vamp

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'm a Capricorn Goth.
Analyze that.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
I'm a Capricorn Goth.
Analyze that.

Love to try AD.
You are obviously not a Luddite, SCA, oops wrong century goth.
Stoic, realist Capricorn is opposite moody, sensitive Cancer. Capricorn sees the self involvement of Cancer as simple and innocent. And can be both disdainful and a bit jealous of their qualities. Capricorn is instinctively aware the cultural and hierarchical structures that weave the web of society, and pattern our relationships. As a Goth Capricorn your awareness of our artificial yet overriding matrix of convention that limits authentic and sincere human relating, has spurred your rebellion and given rise to personal issues about authority and a continual questioning about imposed and implied standards of morality.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Im cancer but huh huh huh..I'd rather go as some millitary person XD yeah ,but Im like a metalhead so huh huh

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Scorpio- Vampire
Oh great, I bought the wrong costume! I even looked at that one. Hmmm... guess I could re-vamp (no pun intended) my costume to be a Snow White (after-the-divorce) Hooker/Vampire? Might win a contest with that one, or just get some really strange looks...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well of course you could.

Kind of reminds me of the time my best friend and I headed out to a halloween party with angel wings, halos, fishnet stockings and we made darn sure our halos were off kilter. I just though the lolita gown version in black looked better for me.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Isispriest

Leo
You are bossy and demanding of praise and adulation. You back that up by being vacant and hot. Just wear your Dom outfit and find a couple slaves to crawl after you.

Hmmm.

Slaves? *looking around*

[edit on 10/27/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Aries here. Er, maybe that explains why I usually go as an axe murderer or Rambo...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isispriest
Cancer
Moody and morose, you enjoy finding like minded folks with whom to complain together. Just be your Goth-Emo Self because it is hard to dress up as a Suicide.

What bunk! But I wouldn't expect anyone to understand. Personally I plan on watching The Crow and eating candy hearts that I've spent all day naming and crying as I chew. Alone! So there.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Cancer Here! Description for me is right on!

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Bachrk]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
well I am a cancer and i am the opposite of that description... this year I was Princess Peach from Nintendo... and last year I was a German Beer Girl... and before that a bumble bee... not morose in the least, thank you. That's what I have never understood...most of the cancer traits fit me, but I am not a morose gothic type of girl at all... i am bubbly and positive and and love pink and sunshine and roses, lol

but to bachrk, your costume looked amazing!!!

new topics

top topics

join