It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Pictures They Dont Want You To See

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I just found this vid on youtube and found some of these extremely interesting, i didnt see anything about this vid on ats so i figured id post it and see what our panel of experts and non experts think.

Some of these are highly unexplainable. My fav is the one with the blue sky... the ones showing right angles are hard to explain as well, the 'tiered' mountains i find unexplainable as well.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
About 90% of those are simply explained natural formations.
Some are false color images.
First song was cool though.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Why shouldn't the sky on Mars be blue? We don't really know what color it is, no "color" images are taken. The images we see are composites of images taken with different filters. When these are combined the color results vary.

There are lots of right angles and straight lines in nature. Here are some right here on Earth.

There is lots of sedimentary rock on Mars. When sedimentary rock erodes, it creates tiers. Here are some natural (and not so natural) tiers.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Good points, i agree with the straight lines and the tiered rock, but i still feel that these pics show some unexplainable features, the straight lines im talking about are not like the cuts into the rocks. Some of those structures sure look 'manmade' and very old/eroded.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
Good points, i agree with the straight lines and the tiered rock, but i still feel that these pics show some unexplainable features, the straight lines im talking about are not like the cuts into the rocks. Some of those structures sure look 'manmade' and very old/eroded.

Nonsense, as the other posters have demonstrated there's nothing there that looks artificial at all. I think you are trying to see things that aren't there!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am at work so I can't watch the video, but I have a question. Who are "they" and if "they" had these pictures that we aren't supposed to see, how did we get them?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zombiemann

Shhhh.
Maybe "we" got them from here. But don't tell anybody because "they" don't want anyone to see them.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Phage]

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Or from here (more than 200,000), or from here, or from here...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
One thing that many people fail to take into account is that these planets formed in different circumstances than the earth did. Different temperatures, different elemental make up etc etc.

If I took a piece of natural clay and molded something out of it and fired it in a kiln, then took a piece of a similar yet slightly different clay and fired it at a cooler temperature, would they come out of the kilns different? You bet they would. Would it be a conspiracy? Nope.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yes, that is very well explained. Let's not forget that since they were formed, both Earth and Mars have quite different geological histories. Yet another conspiracy dealt with I think...Thread closed?

new topics

top topics

join