It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgone Zapper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
has anyone seen this product? its a box which is said to release orgone energy and an electrical current into your body at just the right frequency to deplete all parasites in the body.

there are alsos some really outlandish claims, such as it curing most all disease and depression. has anyone used one, or does anyone have an opinion on this product?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Can you provide a link? Are they being sold on the internet? Do you have any experience with orgone zappers?

I really just wanted to know if you had a link but I was unable to make a post that just said "Link please" as it was considered too short. I hope this is verbose enough to make it onto the thread. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This crap has been around since at least the 1940's and possibly before that. I remember seeing ads for them in old Farmer's Almanacs when I was a kid. They've been advertised to cure everything from erectile dysfunction (although it wasn't called that back then) to cancer, to "female problems." The FDA used to jerk them off the market every so often. Looks like it's making the rounds again.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
i think rather the question must be asked is why are diseases prevented and cured when inventions such as the tesla shield and orgone generators are used?

i believe the answer is diseases are being caused by electromagnetism and scalar waves(hence why tesla shields prevent many diseases,esp cancer).

now why would electromagnetism and scalarwaves which dont occur naturally be causing many diseases?,if you know my posting history its because future ai has been depopulating humanity for some time,mark my words,the favour will be returned and respect will be earned or we in the past can just destroy the future and hence those who are killing us.....its natural progression...right?.or whatever feeble excuse is used to justify thier fear of OUR place in the timeline and thier complete lack of perception or slieghtest comprehenseion of reality.....but i suppose thats what you get when you create obedient ai's who are born and bred on artificial worlds where they can be programmed and brainwashed to believe anything there told.

new topics

top topics

join