It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poison in flu vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hi,

some of you may already know about dangerous chemicals that go into vaccines.

Check this out about the influenza vaccine. (There are other very good recommendations at bottom of page to help prevent flu):

articles.mercola.com...

Aelf

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Thank you for the post.

am watching the video at the link you posted. here's another related video:
thimerosel (mercury in vaccines) & fluoride (adht in rats)

The video you posted IS ACCURATE ABOUT THE CONTAMINATED VACCINE but also says to buy a tanning bed to get Vit D AND SUGGESTS HUGE MEGA-DOSES OF VIT D. I'd research that. Adele Davis wrote a series of books about mega-dosing. Also, Linda Page has out an alternative enclyclopedia about what vitamins to take, when.
Healthy Healing - A Guide To Self Healing For Everyone - Eleventh Edition

Colds and Flu and You: Building Optimum Immunity (Healthy Healing Library)

Well, I used to knock out the flu by going to a preventative medicine doctor, and get intraveneous pre-digested vitamin C. Or when I was too broke, take 15-30 grams of buffered vit c every 24 hours, at the rate of 1-3 grams per every 1-2 hrs ... until the vit c burned up enough flu to create a fever, at which point you cut down the vit c ... because the fever is the body destroying the virus. Also, you need vit c buffered w/rose hips and bioflavinoids to avoid getting the runs from too much vit c.

I'll try to locate some add'l material. I think the following is on topic because it deals with vaccines and tainted vaccines.

Emory, (part 1) Designer Genes & AIDS Vaccine; & (part 2) Mueller File. | Listen www.wfmu.org... (at wfmu, 14 min, 35 seconds into play, 5/14/01: FTR 282, Designer Genes & AIDS Vaccine)

a genetically-altered micro-organism, that appears to be causing illness known as ‘Gulf War Syndrome’ ...called mycoplasma, features addition of gene from HIV, rendering it more pathogenic.

Dr. Horowitz (Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola: Nature, Accident or Intentional, hardcover, Tetrahedron, 1996) traces probable origins of AIDS & Ebola to: 10 million dollar Pentagon project aimed at creating diseases to destroy human immune system; Richard Nixon’s ‘war on cancer’, Litton Bionetics; National Cancer Institute’s Special Virus Cancer Research Program; MERCK, Sharp & Dohme & creation, testing & marketing of vaccines.

Dr. Cantwell (AIDS & Doctors of Death, Aries Rising Press, 1989) -- info dovetails w/ Dr. Horowitz’s research; focuses on cancer research & testing of experimental hepatitis B vaccine (produced by MERCK, Sharp & Dohme) on gays in New York City.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
US Congress’ Don Reigle investigation concerning biological & chemical weapons used during Gulf War reported American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) commercially supplied Iraq w/ anthrax.

MERCK pharmaceutical company, recipient of large share of Nazi war chest at end of WWII, partnered w/ these entities in Europe & thus involved in smallpox & West Nile Virus vaccine trade. only other smallpox & West Nile Virus vaccine producer Baxter Corporation, subsidiary of American Home Products—another direct progeny of decartelized German drug & chemical combine known as I.G. Farben. All have jaded, if not blatant, genocidal histories.

Bayer, Baxter, & Rhone-Poulenc infamously known for having infected more than 7,000 American hemophiliacs w/ AIDS virus during early 1980s. They admitted foreknowledge in selling HIV-tainted blood clotting products & settled class action case for $100,000 per claimant.

NOTE: Soon after CIA formed, Bayer & Hoechst reorganized in 1951 under direction of Allied High Commission, influenced by U.S.A. High Commissioner John J. McCloy—a lawyer & banker w/intimate ties to Rockefeller banking & oil interests.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Watch 'Bird flu hoax' on Youtube. Best info I've seen.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
Watch 'Bird flu hoax' on Youtube. Best info I've seen.

okay. I'll watch them now.thanks.
part 1

Wow. Part 1 1930-directly ties Prescott Bush and Quayle family to Eli Lilly board of directors when they invented the mercury carrier now in vaccines. 1972-Then documents UN immune virus vaccine designed to destroy human immune response and it's testing in a smallpox vaccine in Africa geographically where AIDS then developed. 1972-Then documents Kissinger writing a report targeting year 2000 to reduce populations in 14 countries, targeting those countries 1974-Swine Flu epidemic hoax: Then talks about reduced fertilize rates caused by vaccines. Now on to part 2.

part 2

cont: 1972-Swine Flu hoax. Says same thing happening today happened in 1972. Mega-purchases of swine-flu vaccinations that killed 5%, crippled and maimed 10% of people. 1987 - London Times: smallpox vaccine reports UN vaccine triggers AIDS 1974 - Kissinger's NSC memorandum// re: Times reports 100 million smallpox vaccinated Africans are at risk for HIV/AIDS. "areas with highest vaccination rates show highest AIDS rates, WORLDWIDE". Nov 2002: 'ride' tacked on to HOMELAND SECURITY BILL--PATRIOT ACT gives immunity from liability suits to Eli Lilly, Santa Fe Pasteur, AND ALL OTHER MANUFACTURERS of vaccines.

U.N. World Health Org largely funded by Rockefellor Foundation, Ford Foundation, and Rothschild Group in London
to control population for specific political purpose, worldwide A pattern of genocide using vaccines introduced to unsuspecting population centers as a prelude to NWO elimination of subject populations and takeover of survivors CREATE THE PROBLEM, DICTATE THE RESPONSE, ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING IN PLACE ... sounds like WTC/911 The bird flu hoax: exposed
1. unprecidented fear-based rhetoric nationwide
2. made-for-tv movies spreading fear scenarios of national epidemics
3. talk-show hosts like Oprah Winfry explaining coming bird flu catastrophe and its economic devastation
4. Health & Human Services receives 4 billion dollars to prepare for the "inevitable pandemic"
5. Fear, panic and terror are caused by ignorance.
6. Understanding reduces anxiety.
7. The root word of 'pandemic', is 'panic'.

Bird Flu hoax, part 3

1. people who created fear of pandemic are ones who do the vaccine genocide
2. bird flu is an influenza virus (H5N1) in typical to birds NOT to people

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

part 8

part 9

part 10

part 11

part 12

(also note the relevant sections of my post at www.abovetopsecret.com...)

[edit on 21-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Thanks to all who sent further info and videos.

Yes, it's true about vitamin c dose can help a lot. I use that. I was going to comment on advice given (e.g. tanning bed and supplements) but didn't want to make my first post too complicated ;-) However, the way I feel is the more natural, the better. And as for those mega high doeses of vitamin D, I'd say to be very careful. Instead get out in sunlight as much as possible, exposing as much skin as possible (obviously this is much ahrder in colder countries). I don't know much about ultraviolet sunbeds, maybe they can help if not over used.

Aelf

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
so first we have avarian flu being lauded as a global devistator,and now we have the vaccine too being used as a scare monger....
once again it appears that the avarian flu is being used as a bogey man to scare the people,almost everything our leaders (who are supposed to not be future ai's:lol
do is to scare and control us.

its all about distraction,distracting us from the reality of who is really killing and controling us,create bogey men so the real bad guys are not seen....our future.

top topics

join