It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timothy Good on Nightline about official disclosure agenda!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
A report on Nightline on ABC last night about the recently declassified documents in Britain.

I find this interesting, since I know that Larry King has had a couple shows dedicated to UFO's in the last year, and the Vatican has made statements recently as well. It just seems like the MSM and mainstream and "trusted" sources are talking about this more and more. And not making fun of it.

Timothy Good mentions bases on Earth for 1000's of years. He also says, "The official agenda is, I've been told, on both sides of the Atlantic, is that gradual disclosure has to be the way and my instinct tells me that disclosure process has begun."

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I've always been very interested in Timothy Good's books/research and this is an interesting broadcast. I've felt for the last 18 months that the Cosmic Journey Project Mark II was back on. We are living in interesting times indeed !

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It would be great if all the records where declassified, then the public would learn about all the testing that's been conducted upon em.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Good Find..

Tim is the "Man"... love reading his books and i love going back over his books again from time to time just to recap. Cant wait for his new stuff to come out.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

The files released are like Project Blue Book, some good cases, but no smoking gun.
Add to the story a woman who talks to aliens that don't like to be photographed (a dubious excuse), and you can see the media still making fun of the subject.

While I enjoy Timothy Good's books, the one with the photos of the fake alien by the artist family lost a lot of respect for him by me.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

I like Timothy Good, after my 'Khya' experience someone suggested I read some of his stuff. The book I bought was 'Above Top Secret' as it happens ... how synchronistic !

Woody

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

Timothy Good mentions bases on Earth for 1000's of years. He also says, "The official agenda is, I've been told, on both sides of the Atlantic, is that gradual disclosure has to be the way and my instinct tells me that disclosure process has begun."

It would be my guess that the secrecy surrounding EBE's is largely due to the political power and budgets involved. Some people examining US budgets estimate that covert projects acccount for 1.5 trillion +/- per year in the US alone.

I would also guess that if they are moving toward disclosure then it is somehow profitable for the powers-that-be to do that. The stories about our people "not being ready" are ludicrous.

I would personally be very ashamed to be represented by any current government in any relationships with EBEs. The one thing that the western world, the UN and their organizations excel at ..... is extreme dishonesty.

[edit on 10/21/2008 by anonymousATS]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Media coverage is nice.

Just wish they would probe the MOD and DOD more...

top topics

join