It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 26th Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A very powerful force has informed me that the Detroit Lions will lose to the Washington Redskins on Sunday October 26th.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Never argue with an idiot...they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Spread?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Washington is a 9.5 point favorite. I wanted to post a more light hearted prediction here because everything is always doom and gloom when it comes to predictions. In the case of this prediction it is still doom and gloom to me(Lions fan) but it is a welcomed prediction for the Redskins fans.

More predictions to come.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is the most accurate prediction I have ever seen on ATS. No doubt it will come true, and the OP nailed down a date too....

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mbot222000

What can I say, its a gift. I have been blessed with this amazing pre-cog ability and the key is using it for good and not evil. I could predict earthquakes, hurricanes, war, alien exposure and all that jazz, but thats not where my powers lead me. I feel that providing my visions to Vegas is a much more appropriate use of my abilities.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This man is brilliant! Flagged and starred!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The day is finally here! I hope you are all prepared for the coming of my prediction. When the Lions lose tomorrow, it will prove that my prediction was true. It will also provide case reference to anyone one seeking to prove that some predictions come true.

This will be absolute proof that I have powers to see the future. Prepare yourselves for my prediction to be realized.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The Redskins are on a tear/terror. The Lions are already done. No prediction here, just a realization that violence will be mostly one-sided, as it will....

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

What do you mean 'no prediction here'. My prediction is just as valid as any of the other predictions that end up in this forum.

Its not an earthquake or a terror attack but I have predicted that something will happen on a specific date and if it comes true, I will have predicted it correctly. Isnt that how all the predictions on this forum are done. I dont have to be any more specific or provide any justification for my prediction, only that something will happen on a specific date.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Prescient. They should name a book in the bible after you.

I predict that my Wolverines will, yet again, fall to the hated Buckeyes next month.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

After selling out the first 50 games at Ford Field, which opened in 2002, the streak is over.

With about 5,000 tickets still remaining by the blackout deadline (1 p.m.[Thursday, Oct. 23]), the Detroit Lions' game against the Washington Redskins on Sunday will endure a local television blackout. The NFL did not grant a 24-hour extension to the Lions because they were not close to achieving the sellout.

www.mlive.com...

Is it because:

1. The Lions suck
  2. The good people of metro Detroit have come to their senses
  3. The MI economy is one of the worst in the nation, and the aforementioned good people can simply no longer afford NFL tickets, or
  4. The Lions suck

I'm going with A & D.

EDIT to clarify "blackout deadline" in external quote...and to add that the Lions suck.

[edit on 10.26.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

lol. Now that's one prediction that I can believe. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
A very powerful force has informed me that the Detroit Lions will lose to the Washington Redskins on Sunday October 26th.

planet X will hit the 50-yard line 20 minutes into the first half, all beer in the stadium will go on sale for 10 cents in the second half. john lear will do the post-game summary. and all ATS people will be argueing about the scoring conspirecy.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

I like how you throw in an extra dig in your edit.

I think you are wrong about UofM, I think they will beat A Ohio State. Granted OSU lost today which hurts their natl' champ chances but the Michigan game could be a crucial one for OSU. Some of the other top teams could lose before the end of the season and if there are a lot of one loss teams, OSU could still have a chance at a NC. Now with that said, Michigan is out of the running for anything this year and the UM/OSU game will be meaningless to Michigan and it will mean everything to OSU. So, I think that Michigan will win, thus ending any chance for OSU to have NC hopes.

I actually just had another one of my visions......Michigan beats 'A' Ohio State University by two scores, in their most spiteful victory of the season.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

meh...plucky is tired and must lay herself down....

but what I will say that predictions at ATS must mostly involve or mention a flock of giant 100-foot tall four-headed Dick Cheney dragons destroying US cities. My bad for thinking otherwise.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
I actually just had another one of my visions......Michigan beats 'A' Ohio State University by two scores, in their most spiteful victory of the season.

I do hope that you're right. My contempt for all things Ohio State no know limits.

a buckeye

a wolverine

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I hope this prediction does not come true. My two favorite teams are the Denver Broncos and whoever is playing the Redskins! (I'm still holding a grudge for that Super Bowl game back in the late 80's! I lost a ton of money on that one!!!) I'm conflicted on this one though, because I also hate the Lions. I grew up in Detroit and have not forgiven them for moving to Pontiac during the Silverdome years. What can I say, when it comes to sports, I tend to hold grudges for a long time (forever)! LOL!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I would like to make a note that is total BS that the MODS moved my thread becuase of this description:

It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, October 26th Prediction which was originally posted in the Predictions & Prophecies forum, to the Dreams & Personal Predictions forum. Gemwolf has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

So the prediction forum in ATS is for published clairvoyants???? There are a whole hose of absolute BS predictionsin that forum but mine is not acceptable.

What a joke. There are people who post their own personal predictions in the ATS prediction forum that dont get moved. I guess my prediction has to involve an earthquake or terror attack or something bad in order to be meet the 'published clairvoyant' tag.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by iamcamouflage]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well, oh seer of prognostications, if it's any consolation whatsoever...
you were right.

new topics

top topics

join