It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bird Flu Hoax' on Youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I was floored by this vid by a Dr. Ott.
Has anyone seen it?
He posits that H5N1 was created from the 1918 flu by digging up some corpses
from the alaska permafrost and re-engineering that virus.
Scary ending.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

I'd be interested in seeing a link.

My question is, if it is specifically engineered as a weapon, I would assume, why didn't they engineer it to jump from human to human?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The H5N1 virus is just a cover. It has always existed and has nothing to do with the vaccine. That is the hoax. Don't do links.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Any particular reason why you don't do links?

What I'd prefer is more information about this guy – does he have a website, is the research written down somewhere?

I don't (personally) find videos compelling, because they're usually put together more as news/entertainment and don't provide the kind of supporting arguments or source information I need to believe something is any more likely than a sci-fi plot device. But even the video would help clarify what the claim is.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You've plugged this on mor ethan one thread now... I really do want to see a link so we can see what you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

yes i saw it the host of freedom fighter radio is a friend of mine so i almost fell outta my chair when i heard it and got my other friend to make a video..after i emailed my congressman about my concerns of it's safety..there's an article on al.com about the 7000 national guardsmen that about to get the vaccine, too! not to mention the citizens for legitimate government posted this..what's that smell, is it rumsfeld pharmaceutical company profits again?

www.legitgov.org...

blog.al.com...

osdir.com...

but why should we be concerned about vaccines, anyway, after all only 1/5 of the small pox vaccines from the 1950's were bad, of course they got sued and lost when those people died, how could history possible repeat itself, certainly not in the international bankers conspiracy..duh

top topics

join