It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Dermo
Has you ever considered that the mark of the beast might be something other than a RFID tag?
AND that maybe the horsemen aren't gonna be here in the next century?
AND that this new economic order mightn't be cashless? Especially since the word 'cashless' has never been mentioned.
The amount of work it would take to implement a cashless world would take decades from the point we are at now. Absolutely everyone in the world would have to have a tag, a scanner, a computer and broadband for it to work.
This new economic order will more than likely encapsulate the following:
- Widespread regulations and nationalisation of banks.
- A new 'deposit guarantee' system that curb the lending of made up money.
- DeUnipolarization ( i made that word up) of the western world to stop the USD from being the worlds reserve currency before the US defaults and creates a new currency.
- Printing of money based on assets.
- The creation of new larger economic partnerships for stability - ie US, Canada & EU.
Its highly unlikely that billions of RFID chips and scanners will be commissioned in the next couple of decades.
But then again.. you'd never know.
Originally posted by Spiritfilled
No, the technology is here already, and is being slowly implemented. I just found out that my credit card (VISA) has a chip in it, and VISA is starting to put microchips in all their cards.