It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS are DREAMS (?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Can Ufos be Dreams?

Our Dreams, the dreams of some "Aliens",...?

In this forum are many people who believe in things where other "normal" people say its stuff. So I guess, you people :-) believe also a little bit in dreams.
So...
Can it be, that our minds are so strong, that we "build" some Ufos, when we sleep and travel with them all over the world. Or in other dimensions, or galaxies, where ever we want to go.
And if many people would go to bed at the same time, thinking at the same thing (ufo?), fall asleep at the same moment,
couldnt it be, that we have then our "Mothership"?
o.k Maybe at the other end of the world, but couldnt it be?

I have no directly point of this. No study-work or photos. No clips. It is only a thought which cames into my brain until I walked today with my dog.
So :-)

Tell me your view

Nia Wind

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused what you mean, but if ufos were dreams then why would their be pictures of them? unless your saying dreams create ufos?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
:-)
I mean realizing...
Reality
Dreams can maybe (maybe ok) create our reality.
So we can make photos, clips.

Ufos which come up and dissapoint in the next moment? hm..?

Nia

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fill0000

The OP is relating to the notion that this physical reality could be the product of a dream based phenomena and appears physical in our current scientific understanding. However, in reality it could be a system that is designed based on organized thought.

From my perspective, reality is a manufactured event derived from layered intelligence forming reality through a process we call dreaming. This stems from a study into precognition and other cognitive attributes such as lucid or conscious dreaming.

So to answer the OP's question? Could UFO's be dreams?

That depends if you believe dreams create reality or not. If dreams create reality, then even UFO's, Humans, Aliens and the like are the product of this advanced form of dreaming.

In my opinion, everything that exists is the product of dreaming, as if to say we are all in the mind of God, and are what God dreams of. So to speak.

Or the mind of the Universe, and what the Universe thinks.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
@ dreamer

thanks for that answer :-)
so truth..so truth

Nia

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I very much believe that those things called ufos and aliens are just "gene"s or jins( other beings of creation mentioned in islam), playing with peoples minds. Genes are just like human beings without physical bodies living on other dimensions. You can look into them through internet. I believe these beings are having fun with certain individuals minds, although not allowed to do so by the creator.

Afetr reading countless accounts of aliens and abductions , I'm slowly coming to conclusion that genes are playing a huge part of this game.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
...??

I am having a hard enough time just dealing with reality... let alone if dreams were causing my reality. If that was the case then I think each of us would be doing some pretty cool things with our time.

IMHO - I think UFOs (which I am guessing would refer to actual beings from outer space - and not some man-made black ops project that no-one can confirm) are very tangible and part of the biggest picture we have yet to see physically. We need to start thinking about how small WE are and how vast everything beyond Earth is.

I personally have had (and continue to have) dreams where UFOs are the focus. Like I am the only person around and I have UFOs/spacecraft all around me. Since I was about 5 yrs old I have had a healthy obsession with UFOs, ETs, and every other thing 'unknown or unseen' (you can see my post regarding this if you'd like).
The dreams I have regarding UFOs - I believe - appear to put me in a higher level of consciousness - where I am almost being communicated with by them. I cannot say that it has created/manifested any kinds of activity outside of the dreams - but I have seen many, many "UFOs" in my time... and still.

I do believe in the power of dreams as well. If properly utilized they can be amazing 'search engines' to find answers for problems or showing yourself future possibilities. If you focus on something enough - eventually your mind will take it into a dream with you.

But no - I don't think that UFOs are directly sent out from dreams.

Sorry to be so confusing.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
@ dhunterok..
you are really confusing me a little bit

you say, you dont believe in dreams, which can get reality...
but, you dreamed about ufos still you were 5 years old and then you see many ufos now in your real life (?)
is this correct?
hm...
so you dreamed before you see them or?
----
i know that people dont "dream" ufos only.. but it was only a think of my brain, that it could be real. Could...
also: its correct: if you think in your awake-time a lot of one thing.. you dream about it.
I had many dreams, which gets real

thanks for your reply :-)

@anonymos

you mean the black side.... yes.. this could really be

i know about the "old" religions, where they speak about "gods of lights" (ufos?), but they speak about an invasion...
dont sound "good" or?
also thanks :-)

Nia Wind

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
... I mean that dreams can be helpful in daily life. Sort of like a movie that shows you answers or different ways of dealing with things/problems etc.

The UFOs I have been dreaming about for years - but I don't think that those dreams allowed/made me 'see' UFOs. I see UFOs when I am awake and I do not believe that they are appearing because of a dream.

It is difficult to explain. I will try to make it more clear in a moment.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
@ dhunter
"It is difficult to explain. I will try to make it more clear in a moment.
"

..i understand you :-)

there are endless visions of dreams
like life is :-)

Nia

new topics

top topics

join