It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden hints at crisis AFTER Obama is elected

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

“Mark my words,” the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. “It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We’re about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”

I'm sorry if this has already been pointed out(I didn't feel like reading all 9 pages), but did anyone catch this? I didn't see anyone say anything about this in the first 2 pages.

By generated crisis, I believe he means something such as an inside job.
Anyone remember 9/11?

No, I did not read the whole article from the OP, but I did read an article about this awhile ago. The article I read awhile ago when this story first broke out, was that this was in a closed door meeting with no cameras, but Biden didn't realize that his words were being recorded.

I guarentee you that if he knew he was being recorded, he wouldn't have said this.

Add this quote along with Powell's statement in a fox interview about January 21st-22nd. Could we possibly see another "terrorist attack" in the very near future?

Now, there could be a million different scenarios we could think of.

But if I had to guess WHO would do this,

I would say Iran.

Seeing as there was a couple of articles about iranians burning pictures of obama about a week ago.

Could TSHTF in less than a week?

I hope not but we will see.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet it will be the start of large bank collapses, California going insolvent, a run on the dollar to gold and commodities, and the start of the inflationary period.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think he and Colin Powell referred to an international crisis....the middle east or perhaps the Russians with one of their former satellite states fits the bill.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Whoops they let the date slip it, must have been pushed back abit.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join