It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retiring hedge fund manager: Idiots made me rich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Retiring hedge fund manager: Idiots made me rich

rawstory.com

"I was in this game for the money," he continued. "The low hanging fruit, i.e. idiots whose parents paid for prep school, Yale, and then the Harvard MBA, was there for the taking. These people who were (often) truly not worthy of the education they received (or supposedly received) rose to the top of companies such as AIG, Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers and all levels of our government.

"All of this behavior supporting the Aristocracy only ended up making it easier for me to find people...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well at least he's honest. These are the "leaders" of our financial system.

Later in the article in the Financial Times he recommends that Georges Soros start a new form of government! lol! to create a new system of government to represent the common mans interests. He claims the system as it stands today is "clearly broken".

Oh well too bad so sad for us, he is outa here retired in his mid 30's with multiple millions acquired by an admitted con.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

I read it. He is a narsisitic pot head. I am not pro drug war, but he does illustrate a lack of empathy that so many pot addicts have. To bad an anthropologist did not study these bankers and hedge fund managers.It is so refreshing to know he now will clean up his act and do the world good with all his ill gotten gain. Pride goeth before a fall.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The difference between decent human beings and criminal con artists are, the human beings achieve a lifelong dream of making a living either serving others, creativity and products or filling a space and providing something thats lacking. The point is they care about their customers, and know that if its not a win/win situation, they might as well be driving taxi. A psychotic con artist thinks of people as targets to rip off and fleece, and in his sick mind he projects the guilt onto his vicims, his customers, and blames them. One way people can make a difference is to boycott all big business and anyone that acts this way, and "as much as possible" only support local small businesses.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
well if nothing else he told the truth - be honest though how many people wouldn't do the same ? if people aren't smart enough to take care of their own money why not take it from them ?

join