It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something seems odd in this picture.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
www.comcast.net...

Maybe its just me. The faces that the three men in the center are making seem a bit twisted and immediately sent a very creepy/eerie feeling through me.

These are the things that immediately caught my attention:

1. The catholic figure is placed directly between John Mcain and Barack Obama. However, he is not just placed between them, rather he is positioned at a higher angle, thereby being in the center and 'above' them. Creepy indeed. I am confident, that this positioning was not accidental. Also to note, his eyes are not looking straight ahead at the camera as one would suspect, nor is he looking above. Rather, his eyes seem to be positioned looking downward. His facial positioning I find very discerning as well, the smile that he is making seems awry.

2. John Mcain is positioned on the left. He is using both of his hands in the handshake; Thereby overpowering Barack Obama. He is also making a very peculiar face.

3. Barack Obama is positioned on the right. Using only one hand in the handshake. Also making a very creepy smile-like-gesture in my opinion.

4. The side caption is incorrect for the picture, although admittedly it is more than likely an error on comcast's part. Or is it? With that said, there is no information given about this picture; The occasion, the setting etc.

I'd like to find someone here at ATS who may have a bit of knowledge on what the positioning means. I remember reading quite some time ago about the importance and symbolization of certain positioning[s], and hope that someone can elaborate more on this.

Of course, one can draw the idea that the Catholic trinity is what's being represented. Including the father figure, the son figure, and the holy ghost/spirit figure. However I am unsure, of exactly which side represents the 'son' or the 'holy ghost/spirit'. While this is one conclusion that can be drawn, I personally think that the positioning represents something else.

edit to correct proper name capitalization.

[edit on 19/10/2008 by agent violet]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

This is the image that is showing up from your link. Its a baseball pic

[edit on 19-10-2008 by TeeJay]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I am sure he means this image.

Pretty creepy indeed. One could only imagine the sinister things that may be going on in those heads, if there is anything sinister.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Very strange. Thank you TeeJay.

www.comcast.net...
(corrected link)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yes, that is the correct one.
Thank you xmaddness.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

yes i agree its very frightening as though they are all in it together,as though who ever gets in we are all fkd,cos really they are all just playing us all off on each other.im not sure but yes eyes down?sinister stare,others seem as though they made some sort of pact in another place,they are grinning at each other as if saying huh we got a dirty little secret & they have no idea,its horrid on all sides,& yes i would love to know about the positioning,also whats really going on in that hand shake it looks like mc cain chips is welcoming the new boy in,horrid also like to know where this was taken & when,all very evil looking,oh dear.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This was a few days ago at the..... I'm going all by memory here, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.............. at the Albert E. Smith Memorial Dinner at the Waldorf Astoria.

Most of the major news networks were playing it live. I caught it accidently. It's some type of fund raiser for Catholic Charities..............

anyhow... Obama and McCain both gave talks, and I guess by tradition, the talks are COMICAL. I have to say... McCain actually made me laugh...heh. He had Obama cracking up too............. and Obama also gave his speech, full of jokes..........they were almost like, roasts.

I....well I think you're reading too much into the whole picture. It was a huge event, tons of media, and I'm sure camera's were going off NON STOP.................... you can catch people with some funky faces when they're not stopping to pose for a picture!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I am certain that the body-language used in this picture is saying/symbolizing something.

My first thought was that there was some sort of deception taking place. \

Also, there is a sense of aggression taking place I believe in the catholic figure's facial expression, his mouth seems to sneer/snarl and he is faking a smile, while clearly his eyes are saying something far more sinister.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelique5
This was a few days ago at the..... I'm going all by memory here, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.............. at the Albert E. Smith Memorial Dinner at the Waldorf Astoria.

Yes, you are correct. I looked into it further just now, and that is where the picture was taken. Thank you! for elaborating on the setting.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Yeah my total understanding as well as the Catholic figures gestures give off an aire of I know that you both know that I know you are actually serving the one party agenda and not the dualist one everyone is led to believe.
Definite NWO handshake agreement there with Obama and McCain

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
yes exactly sinister deception, like to be able to hear the speeches & see the footage of the event any ideas of a link please,also looks as though that hand shake is hiding whats really going on underneath all to much,

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Is it just me or does that picture look satanic. Red robes,somber background men. Does it represent deal with the devil?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver
Is it just me or does that picture look satanic. Red robes,somber background men. Does it represent deal with the devil?

You know, I thought that as well. It is very devil-like in my opinion as well. Especially, since it seems that the catholic figure is making what appears to be deliberate eye-contact on the handshake.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It reminds me quite a bit of this scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark where the Ark was opened and its deadly powers were unleashed.

...2 Nazis on either side with 1 Nazi in the middle (playing the part of a priest).

Anyway I think McCain's freakin scary there - he resembles an evil laughing skull.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Evasius,

Ha. Yes it does resemble that picture, but in a more sinister real-world type scenario.

*That is if the world as we know it, really is actually 'real' which of course depends on each's own perspective of 'real-ness' I presume.

*Also, that is to say that Indiana Jones isn't a true story, which I'm sure will upset many fans.

But it surely does make me feel a lot better, since IJRLA at least had a happy ending.

new topics

top topics

join