It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i FOUND the eye of Horus!!..a a camera store???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
So i've been getting heavily into photography lately and i had a photo shoot coming up. So I needed to buy a reflector..one of these.

when i walked into the camera store and i immediately found the reflector's section and i saw this symbol on a cover of one of the reflectors.

i took a picture of it on my camera phone because i wanted everyone on this forum to see what i saw..but im not sure how to export it on my comp..

so i google image'd the company which is "photoflex"..and here it is!!

illuminati reflector

now tell me...is that the eye of horus or am i just crazy..

what do you guys think??

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
now we know photoflex official camera of the illuminati

seriously is everything with a triabgle or eye or both going to become illuminati ?

its almost as totally encompasing as the 'secret nazi _ _ _' ytmnd's

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The symbols are everywhere. I was in a college bookstore ON the campus of a major university. This is the "official" place all 30,000+ students are supposed to buy their books. Anyway, there on the wall by the line of check-out counters and cashiers is a big poster on the wall. There is a pyramid with an eye in the middle. It is a reference to the security in place to make sure nobody steals books. The words "You are being watched" were printed on the poster.

Probably not a big deal or part of some big conspiracy involving the school and the bookstore and the Illuminati, but you factor this in with the fact that you can now buy Illuminati shirts at Macy's and, well, you get the idea .... they are slowly emerging from the shadows and into the mainstream, little by little, bit by bit. It's always been this way. It just seems that lately things have been accelerating at an incredible rate.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by DellGribble]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DellGribble
The symbols are everywhere. I

[edit on 19-10-2008 by DellGribble]

You're right about that.

Take a look at these three pages (all from the same website)

www.stargods.org...

www.stargods.org...

www.samliquidation.com...

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Old Man]

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Old Man]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I've got an optitians in my little town,and they have a blatent all seeing eye in a triangle on the sign.

they're everywhere

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have also noticed more and more, recently, the same...or similar symbols in the most unusual places.

Even the children's BBC logo, below, puts me in mind of it:

parker1.co.uk...

Then again.....maybe I'm just being paranoid....LOL

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
come on now, doesn't every logo consist of basic shapes like circles,squares,triangles, i don't see what the big deal is. Infact our family business has a triangle logo, and you could possibly make an eye out in it aswell. Yes, were part of the illuminati... RAWR.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yes i doubt it was intentional to have it that way,
And if you must know, that More closely resembles the eye of almighty Ra

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun

seriously is everything with a triabgle or eye or both going to become illuminati ?

What?? do you have cited information on this? show me PROOF...WRITTEN PROOF please. Cuz me thinks yoooze a liar >.<

Another symbol for those of you who dont believe in ILLUMINATI...tell me what you think about this..."coincidence"?

the al pacino speech scene from Any Given Sunday

al pacino speech (youtube)

Now skip to :38 seconds when pacino says "We're in HELL gentlemen" and it strategically cuts to a long shot and you CLEARLY see the eye of horus on the wall....WHAT do you say about that?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by correxshun

Originally posted by noobfun

What?? do you have cited information on this? show me PROOF...WRITTEN PROOF please. Cuz me thinks yoooze a liar >.<

Another symbol for those of you who dont believe in ILLUMINATI...tell me what you think about this..."coincidence"?

the al pacino speech scene from Any Given Sunday

al pacino speech (youtube)

Now skip to :38 seconds when pacino says "We're in HELL gentlemen" and it strategically cuts to a long shot and you CLEARLY see the eye of horus on the wall....WHAT do you say about that?

Well...........

That is certainly strange.

(3 line post)

top topics

join