It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All about Jacque Fresco

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hi guys! I'm new and this is my first post.

i don't know where to post this, but i'm surprised not to see any Threads discussing about this guy. So i thought of starting one myself. Hope you don't mind.

and i also would like to encourage everyone to share what you know about Mr.Fresco.

From what I've read from most of the recent topics about zeitgeist found in this forum... Most of them quickly judge the venus project without even investigating what it's all about. Some funny responses i've seen were like "venus is a planet for satan!". when the fact is that they named it venus project, coz their research center is located at Venus, Florida.

i have listened to Mr.Fresco talk in many of his audio interviews found in their website and i must say that he is a very good speaker. He knows how to explain things that even an average joe like me can able to comprehend what he's saying. And he tells all this great stories that will keep you interested and make you wish he was your grandpa!
hehe

I've never seen a man so sincere in making a better tomorrow than this guy. He is now 92 years old, and makes you wonder how he lived to be 92 and still be that physically active and keeps him going? it's that love for people. He experienced the great depression back in the day and that ultimately gave him the reason why he was very interested in solving the problems of society today.

when he was young he didn't like school, coz he taught it was all about reciting and memorizing and he disliked his teacher for forcing him to recite allegiance to the flag. hehe. He said America stole too much to other nations, so why should I pledge allegiance to one nation when i can pledge allegiance to earth and its people. He is a self-taught engineer, scientist, architect, philosopher maybe a film maker etc. It's seems like he has been almost everything.

He has a lot of very funny and interesting stories so i should recommend everyone to check his audio interviews. He also talked about the "consciousness" thing, which in my opinion he was very against it.

if anyone is interested It's in the News and Events section located at www.thevenusproject.com.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
He looks in unbelievable shape. My grandfather is 91 and he is falling apart.

join