It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction, Dream or Reality? Maybe you can help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
For a few years I had reoccurring dreams, that while not unpleasant, were weird and unsettling. My last one turned very disturbing. I "awoke" to find myself walking upright being led into a surgical observation room. The room was incredibly bright and light seemed to come from all directions. It was about twenty feet in diameter with slanted observation windows fifteen feet up around the top of the walls and a small square table in the middle surrounded by a thick Plexiglas half wall six feet tall. I was lead thru a small entrance in the wall and seated with three other "people". I knew there were several people outside the wall, behind me and one seated to my right but the two "people" seated across from me were the only ones I could focus my attention on. When I tried to look around I was unable to despite having no apparent restrains, nor could I stand. The two "people" across from me, that I was able to focus on, were short, pudgy faced and appeared oriental. They kept smiling, nodding encouragingly and spoke a language I did not recognize, yet could fully understand. I was attached to some devise that was out of my view by wires that entered the top middle of my forearms leading towards my shoulders. I'm not sure how, but I know they went in quite a way and attached to my nervous system. In front of me on the table was a strange little devise that I have since been told is a frustum. The lower part was the size and dimensions of a hockey puck with a cone protruding off . The cone side had a flat rim about a half inch wide surrounding the cone and the cone's top was cut off flat about an inch in diameter. When place on edge, it would balance on this rims edge with the surface of the cone perfectly parallel to the table. I was allowed to fiddle with this devise for a moment, then was told to stop and concentrate. The machine connected to my arms was turned on. I felt a slight shock and a warm buzzing or vibration started up my arms, into my spine causing all the hair to stand up on my body and then the vibration went back down my arms into my hands. The surface of my palms felt hot and electric. I was again encouraged to play with the small frustum devise on the table. To my surprise, it slid away from my hand and began to spin when I reached for it. It felt like trying to force the like poles of two powerful magnets together. When I cupped my left hand around it gently it would slowly slid to my right staying about an inch away from my palm and would rotating clockwise. When I used my right hand the rotation would slow down and begin to rotate counter clockwise. After passing it back and forth between my hands, and chasing it around the table for a few minutes I was encouraged to use both hands together. Trapping it, I found I was unable to make contact and the magnetic force multiplied as I squeezed down on it. This is when I got my next big surprise, at about 8-10 pounds of force it began to orbit and spin in all direction, quickly becoming a blur within my hands. When I let go it would slow down, eventually going back to a simple spinning motion but would begin to flip and orbit when squeezed again. As it flipped and orbited the magnetic field felt smooth and balanced, having none of the out of balance characteristics that its physical shape would imply. At this thought the experiment was stopped and I again looked up to see that the two "people" in front of me were very pleased.

It was made known to me that I was finished and it was time to go. I looked up at the observation windows and became very disturbed. While I could not see anyone behind them, I was distinctly aware of many "people" observing the test. There was an emotional response to each one as if they were all in some way in my mind and I was vaguely aware of each them at some level. A chill went thru my body as I realized that not only were they not friendly but identical, as if clones. With this insight, I again surveyed my surroundings and realized the feeling was coming from every being around me. The feeling of encouragement and friendliness coming from the two seated across from me was fake and being projected into my mind.

I woke up very sore and had difficulty concentrating for several days. A few day later I had sores appear where the wires had entered my forearms, they were very deep holes that took a long time to heal. I still have scars to this day and many others that look identical in the same area.

I had this dream many times but despite continuing to have weird holes and scars appear on my forearms, I have never recalled an incident after this one.

Stranger still was the fact that my live in girlfriend at the time experienced a paralyzing night terror the same night as the above incident...????????

Has anyone ever had a similar experience? Or seen this frustrum device?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical29

As long as you're telling the truth (which I'll assume you are), it sounds like they used some wild amounts of mind control on you, and had you do some pretty nutty stuff. Sounds like whatever hypnosis they used made it seem like a dream.

They must have had some really human looking folks sitting across from you and had some aliens hidden behind a one-way window so you couldn't see them. The technology you're describing seems a bit low-tech for them aliens, though. And I don't see the point behind their examination. Why should they get excited when you realize that its something out of this world??

Hey, better you than me, though. I'd never let some aliens hook up some wires to me like that!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical29

uhhhh.. I think I might have seen where you are talking about, as a child slave in tow, from an administrators point of view. Not the cone thing. The asians and the aliens (short greys *grey not white*) and as well white men in lab coats. But... I'm just saying for confirmation. There is no true confirmation. Not that I would willingly visit.

Yeah, I wouldn't call the place of your dreams on the up and up, by judging who I was with, mister master of pillage seek destroy and rule the universe by all means and deceptions neccesary--but as long as the asians are smiling count yourself in their graces. A human potential program. China chumming to greys. And why not. As far as I remember it *is* off world. But not on another world. More like in space on a structure. Ship or structure. Let me think about it, I'll post back if/when the rest of the instance surfaces.

I am leaning towards the gigantic cloaked ship that sits outside our atmosphere. though it is a confusion of emotional memories between the 2 times I've seen it--also, conflicting, I recall a rock formation type plateau and rectangular building lonley to it as well. Confusing- multipurpose trips or separate trip. Your post is definately triggering something. Uh. Don't mention me. Flagged and Subscribed.

If the same place the room behind the glass is roughly (rectangular) 12x25, empty but for a waist level counter (formica) that lines the wall beneath the glass-may have had permanent stools; had darker squared leneoleum. And dimmed lighting. We were just there for 'a minute' for a verbal exchange with one of the white people in there with -it was maybe 4 or 7 little skinny big wide cone headed greys. The 'target' (as in you) on the floor was a skinny white guy-5'8 or ten; jeans and nintendo kind of guy, shaggy somewhat fine dishwater blond. The opposite side/ what would be the other glass area- is the way to the hallway and elevator pas a lobby and some doors on the right and a door (kind of a zig zag offset to get by the door and continue that way.) The far end that would have been to your left (on the second story) should have had clear glass for observation-lobby-like up there; not lobby, lobby like, lenoleum widened walk/way. White women, lab coats-too. And to your right 2nd story from the lobby-I remember seeing space/stars through glass.

If you were facing the way I am hyperimposing, not neccesarily recalling the one sides specifics, though maybe a door.

Maybe....CIA? shrug.
Take really good care.
I'm a bit jealous, not really, but I have no training. You can spin a cone. Nothing is worth being robbed of your time, from the memory of your time. I am glad you were granted your dreaming of it. Better if you were just left strait to know know. Ya think?
[edit on 18-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

[edit on 18-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
you could record you sleeping with some webcam ... then each day you delete the footage if there's nothing ... just in case .... I just dont know why the people who say that was abducted doesnt do this ...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I agree, multiple spy cams from hidden locale, and hope they don't ask while you were sleeping. Too though, you could be under constant supervision-looking out for their product, tape is cheap. I'd suggest going to a spy shop to buy something like a air purifier/camera; vcr/camera; glade/camera and non chalantly coming strait home and plugging it in, like oh huh, got my glade thingy the place stinks--eloborate with a spray can, do house cleaning. ect. I don't know what spy shops have. It's a thought. We all have them.

join