It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think about my new world order organizational chart?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I made a New World Order organizational chart... it's in two parts. The first part is about the political parties and the people and the news affiliates associated with the new world order and the second is for the corporations involved with them. Do you think it's an accurate representation of the new world order more or less?

files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i think it could use some work, the associations between the pictures are quite vague and the text is difficult to read but it is a commendable idea.

well done. good start.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
you may want to consider putting the Jesuits at the top... research them more, here on ATS and elsewhere!!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Maybe you could make the first part a bit easier to understand for those of us (me) that are challenged.

The second part looked pretty good as I use most of the services they provide.

You have a good idea. Maybe others will project their thoughts about the order of things to come.

Good job.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
May want to not make it in paint, but if you do, try using the text box function instead of using the spray paint to write out words, cause not only is hard to read, but it looks #.

My suggestion would be to use arrows connecting the various things on the pyramid, with numbers by them, then at the bottom, list references which you can match to the numbers - will make it alot more credible and will provide further reading. At the moment its hard to see how pepsi cola is connected to the new world order.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join