It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camp David Financial Crisis Speech Live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Sorry to make a whole new thread.

Tune to CNN now for the opening comments by President Bush of the Camp David financial crisis meeting with the European Union and America.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm sure that I am reading too far into French President Sarkozy's words, but it sure sounds like he and others in the European Union are ENTIRELY for a one-world currency.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
"We need a new global financial order" - Jose Manuel Barroso, President of the EU

Ummmm...hm.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by anachryon
"We need a new global financial order" - Jose Manuel Barroso, President of the EU

Ummmm...hm.

Of course, CNN didn't televise that part....I had to hear it on CNN's live streaming on the website.

I was waiting to see if any of them would reference the "new global financial order" and sure enough, like on cue, they did!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
Of course, CNN didn't televise that part....I had to hear it on CNN's live streaming on the website.

I was waiting to see if any of them would reference the "new global financial order" and sure enough, like on cue, they did!

MSBNC certainly televised it, though now they've cut away to other news.

Was that the end of the speeches? It's not on any of the news channels now.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Our own government is scamming us out of billions if not trillions of dollars while fattening their own coffers and we just sit there and bend over.

financial crisis my big Latino arse!!!!!!!!!!!! this all for the benefit of the fat rats at the expenses of us the citizens.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anachryon

I believe that is all they will make public via the media. I read somewhere they are to have dinner and then a 3-hour discussion proposing various ideas about the crisis.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Is this greedy bastards comes out with one world currency I will be the first one to paint on my car back window AMERICA IS BEEN ROBBED BLIND.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by marg6043]

[edit on 18-10-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's a corporate lunch. The deal's as good as done. It's just a question of who gets the best kickbacks...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Did anybody notice President Bush just grinning away while French Pres. Sarkozy was speaking? It was so odd.

What the hell did he have to smile/laugh about?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

He is grinning because he knows that he has gotten away with stealing trillions of dollars from the American tax payer to enrich his cronies around the world.

He thinks that he will be pioneer in history that got to be part of the NWO power.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

He is grinning because he knows that he has gotten away with stealing trillions of dollars from the American tax payer to enrich his cronies around the world.

He thinks that he will be pioneer in history that got to be part of the NWO power.

You're obvioulsy absolutely correct. Pres. Bush has been the poster child pushing the NWO agenda into reality throughout his entire administration.

Will he eventually ever be rewarded by the NWO for his duties, or entirely forgotten, despite his contributions?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

He's smiling because he knows he's outta here in a couple months and won't have to deal with this anymore. I'm sure he's counting down the days just as much as the rest of the country is!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Did anybody notice President Bush just grinning away while French Pres. Sarkozy was speaking? It was so odd. What the hell did he have to smile/laugh about?

This post provides one possible answer:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(taken from this discussion: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

The evidence of a stitch-up has been there for a while.

[edit on 18/10/08 by pause4thought]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well on serious note, BTW I will paint on my back window in my car what I said

If the American people revolt because the results of the actions committed by his private agenda as president, he will become the biggest failure in history beside the one as president and I think he will either lose his mind or will commit suicide, or worst yet be forced to live in exile alone with his cronies.

Wishful thinking here.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I think Bush junior will end up being the most dispised American president in history, (at least americans will dispise him) Will he be rewarded?? Of coarse haven't you ever heard of "honor Among Thieves"

Sailor

top topics

join