It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADOPT me i'm a NEWBIE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Could someone please adopt me i'm new and have a lot of questions.

Someone help please

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how or what i would have to do to be employed by the government in a top secret agency i/e area 51 etc... is there a specific job title or place of education? could someone please help of provide info... thanks.

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fafinal
Could someone please adopt me i'm new and have a lot of questions.

Someone help please

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how or what i would have to do to be employed by the government in a top secret agency i/e area 51 etc... is there a specific job title or place of education? could someone please help of provide info... thanks.

First of all read the faq. Just click on the words "faq" on the top of this page. If you still have any quetions, feel free to ask here or you can contact me directly by clicking on Member Center (U2U).

I think the best way to get into area 51 is to be an alien. They seem to clear those right away.

Other than that you should probably work as an engineer for Lockheed or join the Air Force and write Area 51 on your wish list. Military security would be a good line of work to get you in there, but you could just end up guarding a base in Iceland.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
First thing no one that applies for a GS clearance ever gets picked for special duty, unless you have ties in government. Second thing if you are looking to get into some Top Secret Facility, then you are just the type of person they would want to keep out!

Respectfully
ICEMAN

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceman8578
First thing no one that applies for a GS clearance ever gets picked for special duty, unless you have ties in government. Second thing if you are looking to get into some Top Secret Facility, then you are just the type of person they would want to keep out!

Exactly. If you worked for Lockheed, the Air Force, et al. and mentioned Area 51, you would definitely NOT be working there.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceman8578

Respectfully
ICEMAN

What are you talking about!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Greetings fafinal.

Firstly, in order to be employed in some sensitive area as Area 51, you need to be either in the military or a government scientist. I doubt Area 51 or Cheyanne mountain advertise. If they did, I'd be playing with the Stargate right now

I am happy to adopt you. Just send me an U2U with your questions and the Pisky will reply.

top topics

join