It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Canada next for False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Welcome. The news in Canada right now is all about "Domestic Terrorism" regarding the Montreal TNT and the Dawson Creek sour gas pipeline bombings. If you are unfamiliar just google those terms.

Of course being a 3rd level Info Warrior means you use your "thousand-lie stare" to see the truth between the lines.

Why are we being conditioned? What are we being told?

Anyone else feel this way?

If so you have found your new thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I don't think we are perceived as enough of a threat yet for that to be made reality. That being said, we wouldn't be so quick to react to it as the US was either.
The world realizes that the majority of our military sucks, and what parts of it are good are better at peacekeeping than anything else.
Me thinks if all hell broke loose tomorrow, it would be the farmer with his pitchfork, the average joe with his baseball bat, and the hunter with his registered rifle that would be protecting our home and native land.
On the upside..I heard through the grapevine that our military just bought new tanks..from Germany. How ironic.

Besides, we are just so damn polite...who'd wanna hurt us?

Unfortunately for the US, it is a prime target more so than us, because any incidents there will get high profile media coverage, and cause the conditioned response of panic in the residents. Exactly what a terrorist wants.
Here's an added bit of info..
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I like to think canada would react in a way that would make the world proud. Maybe instead of joining the circus. Maybe we could be the key to walking up the world. But at the same time i remeber that the US was supposed to be the free nation. So what does that make us?

If the world banks and powers wanted to bring people together. I could think a many different ways to do it besides the way there doing it now. Instead of terrorism maybe we could have a coming outa the closet with all this top secret technology, and im sure people would react in a good way.

My thought is that hopefully at the top of the piramid theres a guy willing to use all of this power to empower people. So that instead of having less than .5% of the world population working for the better-ment of man with technology. would could have everyone working to push knowledge and science past our own intellectual limits.

Werd !

new topics

join