It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please check out/comment on my music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The Surfis, chill electronica. Not like dance or house music or anything, but more like Air, if anyone has heard of them. Chill melodic electronica?

please give it a listen and let me know what you think, good/bad! sorry I don't mean to spam, I'm kind of trying to get the word out...

thanks.

www.myspace.com...

[edit on 17-10-2008 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I like it..

What kind of equipments and sequence program do you use to make your chill sounds?

Keep it on with the good vibe..!

Love, Peace and Soul on a Roll..!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Storm_Indigochild

Thanks, I am using mainly Reason 4 right now. I use mainly synths, and Reason has a real good sequencer. I also have an asr-x sampler (yeah oldschool)

I am actually finishing up a new song, I post when it is done..

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

That's cool, I work with Reason 3 and a midi keyboard that has some fx, didn't know 4 is out now..

I do not have my own music online yet, as I feel it's (or me) not ready yet for the world to have a listen to.. However I do play my tracks every now and then when I do some dj-ing at a venue, to test the tracks and see the reactions of the people on my tracks

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Storm_Indigochild

very nice. Yeah, I used to use 3 too. 4 is much better, I think Thor is a new synth in 4.

I have my new song up now though. It is the one called Farway. check it out if you'd like.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the links, I really love this kind of music.

"Hope" and "Hugh Manatee" are my favourites so far.

I'd give you a breakdown as too why that is so, but I have a huge headache at the moment... and no, it wasn't caused by your music.

I like it... I really do!

All the best and looking forward too anymore tracks you put up.

Cheers, Fox.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

hey thanks a lot fox! I am glad you took the time to listen.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

That was really cool! I liked that it wasn't what I expected. I could only hear "Farway" cause I don't have a myspace page and dont want to register (at least when I hit "my music" that's what happened) Very interesting and I liked the fact that there were several overlapping melodies that blended well into one. If you'd like, check out a vid of my band (me) hillspark theory - I tried to make it look like I had a band. Thanks again and cool tune.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Hey thanks a lot! Sorry this was so late, I forgot about this thread completely. Your music is quite an experience, I loved it!

new topics

top topics

join