It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin had a high school GPA of 2.2, an 841 SAT and an IQ of 83! [HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Dont you get 600 points on the SAT just for turning up?

This is a bunch of BS data. It isn't even propaganda, its just crude, random lies.

"ignorant statement!!!! Angry rant based on the idea that my ignorant statement is true!!!!"

Some people continue to amaze me! 200 points for geting your name and address correct on the forms. Not 600 for showing up. You obviously never took if you think that 600 points is just given away.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
I do see a lack of logic.
The PDF is complete BS.
Nice to see people jump on things and dont check sources.

I guess perhaps if she did not come across as barely above retarded in her two unscripted interviews, people would not have believed this all so easily.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75
Whos your everyday man...people with a GPA of 2.0 to 3.0, an SAT score of less then 1000, and an IQ ranging from 80 to 115. So it sounds like Palin may be able to understand what us NORMAL MOST IMPORTANT folks want/need.

I just want a leader that is smarter then me

I am young, so I have time

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Why would anyone really want someone in office that is as stupid as the everyman? There is a very good reason that they reserve designing cars for engineers and not the guy who knows where he likes to keep his beer can when drives.

[edit on 10/18/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

I don't understand this reasoning either.

Meh. Honestly with 300 million people in the Nation I was kind of hoping for someone that was brilliant, super strong, and could fly.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
I think something here was misconstrued the low IQ was the person making up the website

Impressive use of proof, punctuation and sentence structure, bud. I am now convinced that Barbie SHOULD have a shot at being our new figurehead.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

lets talk about the numbers that really matter... Her measurments... Hey-oh!
Seriously, I think she has many endearing qualities. ( SHe had all c-section's right?)
And I am hoping she takes us further... Oh yea Palin take me further girl..yea.. just like that... No! don't talk silly... Ok thats it... Shhh....

ur all 2 serious

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
WHy is this thread still open. It has already been debunked many times as a fake. One more time for those who just dont get it. FAKE DOCUMENTS

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
As this has been debunked and considering the new rules on ATS about Political threads.

The madness ends now

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join