It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleric Blames US for Bali Bombings!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Cleric Blames US for Bali Bombings!

www.presstv.com

An Indonesian cleric has said that the Bali bombings in 2002 which killed more than 200 people was the work of the US-Israeli spy agencies.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It has been mentioned as being a micro-nuclear bomb, not a regular bomb... The bomb was made by the CIA, it could be no one else," Bashir said in his house at the Al-Muhmin Islamic boarding school on Indonesia's Java island.

That what "they" have been saying from day one and even on sites such as this one.

"Israeli-American" I wonder if they had any connection to 911?

www.presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Bury Bury Ignore Ignore!!!

This is big news.

It should be discussed and uncovered.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well yes, it was discuted here and I believe that it was an inside job by foreign secret services. There was a bunch of inconsistencies with the original story... anyway those who looked at it back in the day already know all about it.

Some people were saying micro-nukes... I don't think it was... but eh, we don't every technologies... especially in military technologies.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is one i thought NO ONE would want to touch.

As usual the regular truth hound has bought this to the frontline.

Now may I suggest you all watch the doco on this exact conspiracy:

Google Video Link

I agree this should not be buried. It should be discussed.

Now I wonder if you also know about....?

thanks again IvanZana, my fellow 100 monkey!

love

Z

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It has been said that the way the bombs produced such heat, and such a bright white flash was not representative of a crude carbomb.

this thing was massive, and produced extreme heat.

why Australia though you rat bastards.

I lost a good friend in that bomb.

Bali is Perth's playground, its quicker to get to Bali than it is the otherside of Australia.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

" The Bali Bombers had no idea there was a SECOND bomb"

whoa. Good post WZn.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
A teacher of mine died in the bombings, a couple of friends left 2 days before the bombs went off.

I honestly don't know what to believe, recently the arrested bombers Am rosi etc etc have been on the news because their execution date is coming up. They even had sit down interviews with an Australian journalist. They claim they are responsible for the bombings and have no regrets.
This is why I find it hard to truly believe if the US/Israel had anything to do with it, how would they make these people keep this charade up....even turning them into anti-western martyrs?

I just think the whole 911 conspiracy is too quickly re-hashed to suit whatever terrorist attack happens.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Sorry to hear about your friend mate. Very sad stuff. The thing is, would you think your friend would want EVERY detail, and fact about Bali out in the open for all to disect and independent investigation?

the one thing about false flag terror is that it IS consistent, and has been through the times, especially recent times with the current US mafia at the helm.

It is a very touchy subject to most Aussies, and the press at that time were like phiranas, and well it wass quite disturbing how they reported a lot of that crime.

One thing I ask, please look at the doco listed here, then come back and give your honest gut feeling opinion.

Cheers mate,

Z

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Funny how they start saying it was not us When they are about to be executed Why did they not say this way before ??

Aussies stand together Love and light to all Even the Rats

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I have never heard of the passing of blame for this incident til now.
As I thought the people that did it, took responsibility for it.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by leearco

have never heard of the passing of blame for this incident til now.
As I thought the people that did it, took responsibility for it.

In the video it was said that the Bali Bombers had no idea about the "second bomb"

[edit on 17-10-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Evil men are masters at setting people up. I think he is accurate when he says it was an "American" bomb, but a liar or fool when he suggests that somehow this was done to promote American interests. I'll stand before the Throne on this one.

Anyone can call themselves American these days. What I would need to know is the exact people involved and all their personal and private information. I'd bet my last dollar that while the perpetrators wore American clothes, were educated and trained in America, worked for an American agency that they served a foreign master.

So this guys assertions are full of half truths. Simply saying an American-Israeli did it is meaningless in the current environment. They are going to have to come up with a better story than that.

top topics

join