It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any one try this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Making Psi balls....does it work for you?

www.nztravel.co.nz...&%20PSI%20ENERGY.html

Drawing energy you will need energy to make psiballs. Energy comes from many sources, including the sun, moon, earth, nature, water, wind, storms, fire, emotions, and movement. People carry energy with them at all times. However this energy can become drained after some practice of making psiballs

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yep. Works for me. Didn't use that article though. I like the ones on Psipog alot. There's about 69 articles on pretty much every ability. Good stuff.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Never tried it...

...but I wouldn't dismiss it...seen and experienced waaaay too much to not believe in paranormal abilities.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This is amazing ('
'). I wonder why i have not seen stuff like this on tv before, i bet everybody would be using it if they knew about it.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Shazam]

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by Shazam]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yeah, I've tried Psi BAlls, but I can't get them to become visible. You can feel them between your hands though. It helps a lot if you try in the early morning when you're focused and fresh--or at least it does for me....It also helps if you'rre feeling good.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
"What powers you ask? How 'bout the power of flight? That's levitation holmes..."

"How' bout the power to kill a yak... at 200 yards... WITH MIND BULLETS!... That's telekinesis, Kyle."

How about the power.... to move you...?

Wonderboy,
DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The only time I have ever done anything like this is when I was slinging fireballs around in Baldur's Gate

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
this is also known as ki(japenese) chi(chinese)

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Wow
, this was new to me...thanks cardsharp and gravrideX.
Something else to investigate in my "free" time.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Has anyonwe else read teh rest of the site? It's really bizarre...almost looks as if they're a psychic cult.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
naw getttin involved in this kinda stuff can lead you to some freaky stuff. IM not saying it works or doesnt but who really knows besides teh person doin it. Im thinkin something like teh butterfly effect.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I started about 3 years ago, and... I havent seen much of a change. I can sometimes get my dog to notice my presence by shooting one at him.

Not a big one, of course...

Before someone says "How come mines not visible?", read this. You would need insane ammounts of energy to do it, if its even possible.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsionicGamer
I started about 3 years ago, and... I havent seen much of a change. I can sometimes get my dog to notice my presence by shooting one at him.

Its funny you say that, because I used to be able to call my cat with my 'inside' voice. Like, calling her inside my mind, she would turn and look at me, then, without moving, I could call her and tell her to come, and she would.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi all!!

There are several threads about "Psi balls" already - please have a look at

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Though "Search" will reveal some more... Happy researching!!

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I've gotten them to be visible to me (and my pets), but not to another....

new topics

top topics

join