It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Not A Financial Crisis - This Is A Financial Consolidation By The Federal Reserve And The In

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is not a financial crisis. This is a financial consolidation - a high level financial war that will result in the Federal Reserve and the international bankers of the global elite having more power and more assets after it is all over.

The international bankers have caused crashes like this before, but this time we are giving them hundreds of billions of dollars as a bonus:

shatteredparadigm.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

That's a great article for opening people's eyes. It's good to have the correct terminology out there for what is truly occuring.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And if you consider the thread posted a few days ago about the Fed lending "unlimited amounts" of money to banks in England, the EU, and Switzerland, it becomes more obvious.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I personally believe the financial crisis is to get peoples minds off the NWO and get them worrying about the root of all evil, money. Peoples most valuable posession is money, without money you cannot do a lot of the things you want and you cannot provide for yourself. But I do agree with you, the financial crisis is making the NWO leaders more powerful. Don't let the NWO get the upper hand, by getting your attention away from them. Nice article by the away, I will spread the word on it!

~TheMythLives

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by panda319
And if you consider the thread posted a few days ago about the Fed lending "unlimited amounts" of money to banks in England, the EU, and Switzerland, it becomes more obvious.

where is that thread?
very interesting..

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Stop using the large retail banks. Use local banks and credit unions.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I agree the global banks needed their own printing presses to keep themselves wealthy at the expenses of some stupid country that their citizens are so brain washed by their corporate government that it will not put up a fight.

We were tested for stupidity through the history of since the great depression and the wars after that, now on 9/11 then during the two last corporate ridden wars and we passed with bright colors.

Unfortunately we the American people were the easier target.

new topics

top topics

join