It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Dreary October

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
PODcast:

Dreary October

Well, this rant pretty much sums up everything that I've been agitated about the last few weeks, enjoy it, laugh at it...you know...the usual.

length: 12:49
file: btstpod_3092.mp3
size: 12029k
feed: btst

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
LOL.

Shugo I love the music you used in this! I'm totally sitting here at my computer grooving to it *good thing the roomates are at class*. And thanks for the shout-out!

I totally agree with what you were saying about ATS being a free site that we signed up for, and all the whining and stuff
Good Stuff!

- Carrot

PS. For the record, I was slightly intoxicated last night...The fact that the site was down probably didn't help my relationship with the bottle of Shiraz...
(My friends dad gave me 3 bottles of wine...2 are already gone! One was spent on the CarrotCast, and the second was spent lastnight....) Exams ended on Friday - I deserved it!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Nice podcast shugo.

Very nice. Beats the hell out of my very first one, but I guess thats not saying much as my first sucked.

Dust

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Thanks guys, I am making a follow up podcast tomorrow (or rather, today) since I only touched on 2 subjects in this podcast. The next one will touch on a few other current topics, as well as a back reference into BTS. Check for it.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
That was great Shug! And thanks for playing my song.

And I soooo agree with you on the Flower Badkid, I mean Blossom Goodchild crap. I couldn't imagine having to be a mod that day. I would have spent the day

Rush

new topics

top topics

join