It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush Crime Family - Neil's acting up again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The family that has made millions in numerous dealings with communist China has had no qualms about appearances of impropriety. From Uncle Prescott closing speculative business deals while the US was damning the Tieneman Square massacre AND the illegal holding of our spy plane & crew, to the covert access to this president by former president Jiang Zemin.
Remember, Neil orchestrated one of the biggest thefts in American via the Silverado Savings & Loan collapse, which cost Americans $1 Billion dollars ( thanks to his father being the sitting president at the time, he paid a paltry $50K fine for being on the board of directors AND having ongoing business dealings with two of the bank's largest debtors). So it's with some obvious confusion that Jiang Mianheng, son of Jiang Zemin, would find Neil's expertise now expanded dramatically enough to offer him a $2 million dollar consulting contract to "counsel" his business, Grace Semiconductor. His CONTRACT also included options.
Neil is now positioned to bring Ignite, his software company funded by folks like Jiang & Winston Wong, public. While the rest of us here in the business world would love to have that type of environment back that had investors falling over themselves to fund innovation, that type of environment is sadly long gone. Unless you're Neil. Then, the timing couldn't be better.....what with your brother being president and pushing through "No Child Left Behind".
Let me explain: Neil Bush's company sells software to prepare students to take comprehensive tests required under "No Child Left Behind." Schools that fail the tests will face termination of federal assistance. The contracts for these test programs are very lucrative. Ignite is currently running a pilot program at a Middle School in Orlando, Florida--where Neil's brother Jeb is governor. The company hopes to sell the software throughout Florida at $30 per pupil per year.
In mid-February, Houston school board members unanimously agreed to accept $115,000 in charitable donations that would be funneled to Ignite. The Houston Independent School District trustees had initially delayed a vote on the matter in December, saying they were concerned that Bush's Austin-based company might be benefiting from his family name. But in February, the nine board members approved the funding without discussion.
So we have a key federal policy put in place by one brother, a test bed offered for ownership by another brother, and Neil coming in the backdoor. The future generations of this country will have such colorful lesson to review on the time period we're living through now.

Or not. They did manage to keep the elder Bush generation's complicity in death camp building and overall Nazi financial support quiet for most of the last century from the general public.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Very interesting information, BT; you can be useful! Were you to clean it up and tone done the left-wing rhetoric and Bush family attacks, your piece would be fitting for ATSNN!!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
They are rotten to the core. I've worked for family enterprises that have grown from hard working grandpa to dirt bag youngest son who got the Porsche for his 17th birthday.....never have I seen a family so in your face about the way they bend/break the rules for the accusition of wealth.
I'm a member of 'Business Leaders for Sensible Priorities'.......I don't rember any of the Bush boys on the roster!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why don't they send him on vacation for a few years? (Probably bacause he'll get caught in another brothel sting...)

It amazes me this is seen as "off limits" for mainstream news now. And no one seems to care.

If Billy Carter farted in Church they lined up to burn Jimmy in effigy. Hypocrites.

I was following the Jeb-George nepotism thing for a while about all the disproportionate Federal funding for Florida just before Jeb's re-election. But the media dropped it like a big yawn.

This whole Bush family of cronyism is the right wing's answer to the Kennedys (without the good points).

new topics

top topics

join