It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I have this feeling about the 8 of april

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This could be easily wrong but I somehow came up with these numbers, they would fit my worry that also started that day if they link to some sort of crash. on 04/08/04 at 89degrees West 47degrees N at 3:06 and something to do with the nuber 7.

So any comments.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A UFO crash,or airliner?Have you had any precognitive images that have hit accurately in the past?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i'm not sure about airliner or what. but i've been thinking alot about it for no reason. i usually get this annoying high pitch sound in my ear at least once a day, and for the past few days since i've started having weird dreams i've not heard it anymore.

and yes some things have come true but not like this. usualy i see a show that is out for the first time and it seems very very fimiliar.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well those coordinates are on the states side of right near Lake Superior... I'm having trouble finding a good long/lat site to get a good enough map, but that's what one rather nebulous site gave me.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wierd. But I was just thinking right before I saw this post ~ 04/12/04 at 98 degrees East 74 degrees South at 6:03 and something to do with the number 3 1/2. Humm I think we are onto something here

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
is that true or are you just tyin to bs me
cause if you aren;t then i'd like to know more

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Considering dreamrebel just took your numbers, reversed them, and cut the 7 in half for 3 1/2 and changed the day by 4 days, I would guess he is bs'ing you.

Keep us posted on any developments of you feelings.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
4/8/2006 is the 304 (3:06???) solar calendar day and the 89nth sacred calendar day.

Maybe you are off by two years hence th 2004 -2006 and the two year adjustment from 306 to 304.

4/8/2004 is 304 -139 according to my Mayan calendar.

"time" could be solar time or the day in the solar period and "degree" could be in regards to "degrees sacred"

4/8/2006 is the 7th year before the "end time"
4/8/2007 is the 6th
4/8/2008 is the 5th
4/8/2009 is the 4th
4/8/2010 is the 3rd
4/8/2011 is the 2nd
4/8/2012 is in the "last year"

4/8/2012 is 306-201 (306 solar 201 sacred) 3:06

Interesting ....

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
My preminition is also opposite directionally as well. But Im feeling good about it

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
do any of you know of any wierd places that have to do with north south east and west with either of those two numbers(89, 47)

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
aside from this i have also been havin somwhat unusual dreams for me

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
My preminition is also opposite directionally as well. But Im feeling good about it

i'm feeling great about yours too!

templersstorms1312... could be any more vague in your original prediction? it was just a bunch of numbers and you just REALLY generalized it.

sometimes dreams can seem very real, like memories. they're only dreams though. also, you might want to get your ears checked out. maybe clean them with a q-tip or some earwax removal liquid. earwax can cause highpitched ringing in the ears.

also, why the hell would anyone want to attack anything in or near lake superior or the upper peninsula of michigan? all that's there are trees. i think maybe there's still some iron, nickel, and copper mining done there, but that's it.

and where did you come up with the numbers? did you think of them yourself? were they in the dream? did someone say ,"hey, this will happen here!" to you?

so basically, i'm saying your prediction was crud.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
www.multimap.com...

Here are the map coordinates. It's in Lake Superior.

Sorry Cascadian1, I just read your post. I basically said the same as you. I found a somewhat better map site that showed where it was clearly.

[Edited on 3-29-2004 by darklanser]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
www.multimap.com...

Here are the map coordinates. It's in Lake Superior.

this is pointing out the even more randomness of this "prediction."

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i like 4/11 or 4/19 as potential dates of "iffiness" they have more numerology references to make me think that anything is possible on those dates

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
i know it's very very general and could be nothing but a false hunch. but we need to pay attention to any thing that is poosible, even more so if it doesn't take much more work than doing nothing about it,

i tryed some thing that was posted on ats earlier where you open a book to a random page and you will find your answer to a question.

The first question was what disaster will happen on april 8th.
it replied, sometime in the night he was aware that one sound in the room had ceased, his grandmother was no longer breathing.

which also vague might mean death of something of importance.

Then i asked , will this happen in 2004

it answered
"maybe"
"definately" she stood from her seat and added
"we have to do something about this"

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Sounds very interesting//
I really hope your prediction to be just a "false alarm"
but I'm not so sure about it//I did 'the book trick" also
...answers were kind like yours

I don't live in the States/but at the 8 of April is my birthday
and I wouldn't like any aniversary of this kind...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yea there we go. Let's all look for patterns in numbers and dates and pretend we're predicting the oncoming apocalypse!

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
well...I believe that there are some patterns in numbers/
In fact I believe that numbers hide a huge "knowledge" of the world/but we aren't capable of viewing this
----sorry/I know my English are

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The only numbers that I've seen 'predict' anything were the Bible codes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join