It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and the Exodus of America’s Wealth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I found this article by Mark Glenn and i must admit, this has been one of the best articles ive read regarding the current financial crises and how Israel is involved. Please read if you have time and tell me your opinions.

“And Yahweh said to Moses ‘Tell the Israelites that both men and women alike are to ask their Egyptian neighbors for all their silver and gold…’ And so the Israelites did as instructed and asked the Egyptians to lend them all their gold and silver, which the Egyptians did, and the Israelites therefore plundered them…’
–The Book of Exodus

ARTICLE LINK

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I cannot believe the anti-semitic tripe this idiot has written. And he can't even get his terms right. It's not the "Sampson option." It's the "Samson option," named after, you know. the one that pulled the temple down. (Book of Judges.)
That's for a poster on another thread who thinks no one knows the bible except him.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

To George W. Bush…who comes to Jerusalem, eternal capital of our land, joy of the entire earth…

…If you truly desire peace and wish to be counted in the company of the truly righteous, we call upon you to declare to all the world the following-

‘I George Bush declare that the Land of Israel was bequeathed to the nation of Israel by the Creator of the world. which He gave to His people Israel, the eternal people. Therefore I call upon all the nations to save themselves from certain doom and recognize that this land is the exclusive rightful inheritance of the people of Israel. He who denies this truth endangers all life on earth.’

This reads more like an anti-Semitic fairy tale than anything else. There are weird things going on right now, but this is WAY out there if you ask me.

Mark Glenn seems to have an agenda. I googled him just to see what I could find and here is the first thing that pops up...

baconeatingatheistjew.blogspot.com...

It is a blog, but seems to be as valid as Mark's article.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
It's the "Samson option," named after, you know. the one that pulled the temple down. (Book of Judges.)

Samson = Shamshoun شمشون (Arabic)

[edit on 15-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Wbo the hell designed that site?! I would like to read the text but it's not easy on the eyes.

top topics

join