It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rice To Testify - Not Under Oath?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Riveting...and Tim Russet is a complete Bush syncophant; still, Clarke put it out there is stellar fashion.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Riveting...and Tim Russet is a complete Bush syncophant; still, Clarke put it out there is stellar fashion.

I did. He's credible as hell and so off the cuff. He's the kind of "straight shooter" I like. Unrehearsed and thoughtful... not this practiced folksy crap talking down to the populace.

But I think his charges are kind of becoming more of an accepted truth than shocking revelation. Even the Bush apologists know Bush was slacking it off in Crawford and wet dreaming over Saddam but don't care and are willing to whore their souls in defense of Rice, Bush or whatever "snappy dressing, straight shooting, conservative warrior of God" takes the mic.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
He's already admitted while EMPLOYEED by Bush he had to SPIN things in the best possible light.

Now he's older, wiser, allowed to display morals and speak his mind.

He's not lying NOW skippy. He was lying then. Does theat mean we shouldn't take his now truthful testimony? No. It lends credibility IMO when you're willing to take blame, admit fault and responsibility.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by RANT]

So are you saying that he didn't have the moral fortitude to speak the truth when he was employed by Bush? In other words he did it to keep his job? Doesn't that make him a WHORE?

And now we should ignore his lies and believe him because he all of a sudden found religion?
Do you realize how ridiculous your line of reasoning sounds?

john

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Condi doesn't want to testify because she would have to explain this:

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Condi doesn't want to testify because she would have to explain this:

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

And this.

9/11 Cover up ----------- Why Rice refused to appear

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
im always amazed at the "reputable sources" people produce in this forum

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think a few these are a few of the reasons rice wont testify under oath.

1. She might have to lie about sex with the current president of the white house.

2. It might expose other relationships bush is having examples = toni blair, prince charles or someone like the mayor of tennesee.

3. She might be afraid the 9-11 commission will play the recorded audio conversation between her and willy brown out of california warning him not to fly to new york or washington dc 1 day before 9-11.

4. Documents might come out showing that she faxed infomation to the russian president and had incomming faxs and converstions with overseas intelgence about future inside trading deals with the insurence companys that part of the money went threw Chicgo Mercintiel Exchange.

5. The 9-11 commission might ask her about china's roll in 9-11 as well.

Thats just a few that I can think of why she wouldnt want to testify under oath anyone got any others?

Falcon

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon

2. It might expose other relationships bush is having examples = toni blair, prince charles or someone like the mayor of tennesee.

Falcon

Mayor of tennesee? Is this an elected or an appointed position?

john

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by jsobecky]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Descendant
im always amazed at the "reputable sources" people produce in this forum

If YOU don't like it... Don't come... Last time I checked this was a conspiracy website...
Theory... Proof? Sometimes...

Touche........
I'm always amazed at the turd brains who come to this website and complain about people trying to find out the truth...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Looks like Clarke pulled the same privilege that Condy is being roasted for:

www.drudgereport.com...

john

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I swear... to lie.. to tell nothing but lies.... As God is me witness.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
So you whine because she would not testify. So Clarke pulled the same privilege and you conveniently ignore the FACTS and whine that she will lie.

So now it turns out that she will testify.

www.cnn.com...

You are a pathetic whining little Kerry sycophant who has no grasp on the truth. No wonder GWB will win in a landslide this November.

john

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by jsobecky]

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by jsobecky]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The only reason Rice will testify now is because the media has lambasted her and has everyone in the public asking "why not?". She should have never tried to get out of testifying if she has nothing to hide. It is only because the administration was put under such pressure by the public that they allowed this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join