It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Do You Think He Is?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hello,

All joking aside here....

Going by most prophecies and predictions, the antichrist is already walking the earth and has been for the amount of his natural life so far.
nastradamus said he will be wearing a blue hat or head covering of some kind? and if I remember, originates from the middle east???
he (or she?)must obviously already have some type of following
middle east or not, who do you all think the antichrist may be

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
i dunno who do you think is the true identity of the tooth fairy?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
not to change the subject of my original post but a vision of mine did come to pass!

months ago I thought to myself, If I was a terror attack plotter, I'd send a few people with small bombs to try and derail a train of somekind.

the obvious idea would be to use the destruction of the derailment to cause destruction and death at busy crowded locations. and now what am I hearing about, after madrid, more train bombing plots

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
That is yet to be revealed

i saw him once on the news when i was in another state of consciousness

This was in the middle east somewhere...
all the people in this news segment looked normal but he had the eyes of a shark and a cat combined...
i knew right then that that was the anit-christ....
my guess hes an influential person in israel
i didnt catch what the news segment was about ...
i had the sound turned down and turned it up to late...
this was in the late 80's

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qlone
Hello,

Going by most prophecies and predictions, the antichrist is already walking the earth and has been for the amount of his natural life so far.
nastradamus said he will be wearing a blue hat or head covering of some kind? and if I remember, originates from the middle east???

I've heard he is a guy named Lord Matreiya. *shrug*
He's supposed to have inherited that name through family lineage (directly from his uncle). Apparently he's moved from the middle east and is now residing/hiding in London, in the section where those of Middle-Eastern descent are most densely concentrated.

I have seen some pictures on websites, and a simple search on Google will show you the same. However, every picture, from different sites, shows a different person. I have seen atleast 3 different pictures, in one he appears in white garb in front of a mass of people, where he looks like an imam, long black beard, brown skin. Another picture has him appearing looking much older, but with little or no beard, and lighter skin (not caucasian, but light brown)-- that pic was supposedly taken by surprise in a train station.

Aside from the now-common suggestions of either Bush or the Pope, that is all I've heard.

Keep in mind, that if we are dealing with this issue according to the Bible, then it's also mandatory that we not know who the beast is until he is fully revealed...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
if i remember correctly, isnt he supposed to be here in like 30 years from now, or did i just pull that out of my ass.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What if antichrist is a position of the heart and not a physical being.

Think about it. We are so tuned into 3 dimensional realities that we forget about the unseen.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
very good point project pisces

as a note
the second coming may also be in the heart

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
www.redmoonrising.com...

that site has some comparisons between this "Maitreya" and Jesus Christ.

The bible does say- and you'll also see references on the above site- that the anti-christ will take a human form.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Maitreya is supposed to change form at will, and has made miraculous displays of his supposed powers to big groups of people, sometimes in the thousands.

He has appeared more often than not to people of third countries, and showed them his powers. He is also said to have some influence with world leaders and have had some meetings with them, but this I have only heard, and i put them as rumors as of now until i find more evidence.

I do think he is the one that is to be/is the antichrist/antibuddha. Why you ask? because one of the things he wants to do is build the biggest statue that would represent all the religions as they are assimilated into one world religion. There were some suggestions that he would build this statue where fatima appeared, but i have found that he wants to build it in another place now.

One of the prophecies of the antichrist is that he will build a gigantic statue and many people will worship it.

Maitreya goes against many of the original teachings of Buddhism. True buddhists do not seek to assimilate other religions with their own, and buddhists do not preach for others to convert, people have to ask for refuge to a lama or buddhist monk if they want to learn about Buddhism, later on you can make your vows and become Buddhist.

Maitreya wants for people to accept him as the incarnation of the Christ/Buddha and accept him as their saviour.

The prophecies also say that most of the world will be blinded, and even good people will follow the antichrist/antibuddha because he will decieve them.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qlone
Hello,

Its not just one person its a lot. But theres one main one that stands out of them all. Because he is the devil him self. The antichrist is not walking the Earth yet (I think), and i hope to God he come way after i die or doesnt come at all!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Honestly.....I think the hubbub about the anti-Christ is no more than taking good old personification one step too far.

Ask yourself these questions:
-What is the Anti-Christ's ultimate goal...not specifics, the ultimate goal?

-How would you describe the Anti-Christ?

-What traits does the Anti-Christ posses, not physical traits, but personality?

Ask youself these and other questions and you might start to think the Anti-Christ is just that....against the teachings of Christ...love hope follow your dreams pay your taxes and always turn your library books in on time.

It's a set of ideals...its a symbol, its a personification.

Like...the Giving Tree (remember the book from elementary school?). Except it'd be like....the Evil Tree-Cutting Elephant-Poaching Rainforest-Littering Dude...From Hell.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
"Maitreya Statue Project
The Maitreya project wants to build the world's largest statue. It is to be a representation of the future Buddha, the Maitreya Buddha. The height of the proposed monument is, at 150 metres, the equal of the great pyramid of Cheops in Egypt. It is to be an eighth wonder of the world at an estimated cost of 150 million US Dollars. "

Excerpt taken from.
www.bodhgayanews.net...

Muaddib---Real Buddhists who have not been blinded would have used this money to feed people.

Muaddib---There are some "real" Bhuddists who have critisized the building of this statue, because it goes against what Buddhism is about.

"Some criticism has come from within Tibetan Buddhism's own ranks, while cautious praise has been won from local villagers and the Indian Government - each with an eye to their own benefit. Supporters of the
project, who include the Dalai Lama, say it could become the eighth wonder of the world and will rank with Lourdes in France, the Vatican in Rome and Mecca in Saudi Arabia.

But its main critic, an Australian Buddhist and Tibetan scholar at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Di Cousens, counters that it will be more like "Disneybuddha". She says it flies in the face of
everything Buddhism stands for - a monument to religious vanity.

"If somebody wanted to build a giant Jesus in small-town Australia the local residents would have some say. The village people here don't have the money that will talk when it comes to making these decisions. This is Bihar," says Cousens. "The view is, 'We are here to help you, with the understanding that 'you' are poor, deprived and in need of our help.
'You' don't know what you need. We are going to give you this, and you will be happy."

Excerpts taken from.
www.tibet.ca...

Muaddib---The prophecies also said that the giant statue would be able to speak and everyone would have to obey it.

"The statue will form the centrepiece of 16ha of landscaped grounds that include a hospital for traditional Ayurvedic and Western medicine, a monastery, a nunnery, a school and eventually a university. Inside its body - designed to last 1000 years - people will be able to stroll through exhibition halls housing holy relics, while Buddhism's highest-ranking lamas are reserved a room inside the Buddha's head."

Muaddib---Maitreya himself/itself wants this to be a representation of all religions united, so those high ranking member of all those religions will have their offices on the head of the statue. This will fulfill that part of the prophecies that say the statue will be able to speak.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The antichrist/antibuddha figure appear in most mayor religions. Religions that are older than Christianism. In Buddhism the anti-Buddha will go against the teachings of Buddha. It also appears in the Christian prophecies, but others have known about this before Christianism ever mentioned it.

This figure will go against everything every mayor religion and way of life teaches. It will blind people in masses, even good people will be blinded and follow this figure, as for now the Maitreya is the only figure that has fulfilled all of these predictions.

Noone else in the world wants to build the biggest statue in the world symbolizing a one world religion.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
From various religions I've researched - several say that it's not necessarily the man, but the POSITION he fills; AKA, the Pope... And talk about a head covering, LOL!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
That is yet to be revealed

i saw him once on the news when i was in another state of consciousness

This was in the middle east somewhere...
all the people in this news segment looked normal but he had the eyes of a shark and a cat combined...
i knew right then that that was the anit-christ....
my guess hes an influential person in israel
i didnt catch what the news segment was about ...
i had the sound turned down and turned it up to late...
this was in the late 80's

Maybe even reptilian looking eyes? That's what I thought of when you gave that description. Remember, dreams can be often allegorical, and the meaning is not always straight forward. Also, it could be just a dream, just your thoughts playing around.

So let's see...

Weird looking eyes...
Middle east - perhaps area of FOCUS at that time.
A.C. will be seen by many around the WORLD, because News can transmit internationally.
On the surface looks like a good thing, although you instantly recognized him, so therefore you could see THROUGH the deception, that others will not.
The specifics about who/what it is, and any involvement with humanity in any form you could not get.

Is that a fair enough observation? I'm trying to relay the general ideas I get from this, as the anti-christ could be anything, even a whole race of invading ET's, and it would still be true to this description. In fact, probably already invaded, and orchestrating world events to create the perfect moment to be announced.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I am tempted to believe it might be this Lord Matreiya guy. It's a tough call.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just wondering... does the Jewish community have any official opinion on this Matreiya fellow? Not to sound anti-semetic, but they're still waiting for the Savior, and it kinda looks doubtful that they'd take this crazy bastard as such.

Another question... if I were to walk up to this Lord Matreiya, put a gun to his head, and shoot him, what would happen? Assuming he's the Antichrist, of course... would this unravel the thread of prophecy, so to speak, and ultimately cause the downfall of civilization?

Although, it was mentioned that the Antichrist would 'miraculously' recover from a head wound of some kind... can't recall where, and whether or not it was stated literally or symbolically, but that's what I recall

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
the beast is the one that recovers from the head wound. the beast being symbolic of the one world political system. has 7 heads and 10 horns/crowns (horns = power) and seven crowns. (this is in revelations). (i theorize this to mean a gigantic world war which one major country bites the dust but the world recovers from a hideous scar that results. then the whole world marvels or comes under the direction of the one world order). revelations 13 (pretty much the whole thing).

"the dragon gave all his authority to the beast" (according to bible satan(dragon) is prince of this world. it is saying he will transfer authority to the one world political beast)

so the anti-christ (instead of christ perhaps?) is probably the false prophet (which could symbolize a message rather than a person, making satan the anti christ).

he has power for only a "time , times, and half a time" (3.5 years) so he will only be on the earth for 3.5 years, not a full natural lifetime.

"he will come up with few follower and sieze the kingdom by intrigue. "

another good chapter is daniel 8 and 7.

this L Mayetra guy could be the fasle prophet, but there is no way he is here yet.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
Just wondering... does the Jewish community have any official opinion on this Matreiya fellow? Not to sound anti-semetic, but they're still waiting for the Savior, and it kinda looks doubtful that they'd take this crazy bastard as such.

No, they wouldn't take him as the Mossach -- he doesn't meet ANY of the qualifications.

Another question... if I were to walk up to this Lord Matreiya, put a gun to his head, and shoot him, what would happen?

I do believe you'd be arrested for murder... unless you happened to not kill him (yes, it's possible) and then you'd be arrested for assault.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join