It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mental Awakening... or crazy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Not crazy at all---

It has nothing to do with gravity and everything to do with consciousness... the universe is made of it-- you've connected with it and its very real...we are consciousness.. it sounds nuts but its the truth... you are reconnecting with your true inner self--

What you and everyone else have been feeling is the so called "awakening", or the awareness of what we really are... it's consciousness

Apply consciousness to everything and the world begins to make sense...

read Carl Johan Calleman-- he's got a very interesting take on it..

go with it

[edit on 7-11-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
okay about that video, it seems to me that it is saying that what we think is what really is. That is true to some scale. We really only make the reality of this planet, and nothing else which is like what that guy was saying where we are just a tiny frequency on an infinite plane of frequencies. We can only alter that tiny frequency that we live in. It says that but it isn't really clear in my opinion. The video makes it sound like (to the untrained eye) that if we believe nebulas or something above Earth is made of.. I dunno, cookies.. and he/she get everyone on Earth to believe that then it becomes true. Same goes with religion, since so many people believe in it then it must really be.

I figure what it is trying to say though, that reality is what we make of it

[edit on 18-11-2008 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Zomg I get it now!

It is so overwhelmingly beautiful I almost want to cry!

Time to kill some habits

[edit on 18-11-2008 by MoothyKnight]

<< 1   >>

join